cast

Male lead:

Name: Rudransh Singh Raghuvanshi

Age: 28

Character: 

Rudransh Singh Raghuvanshi , aged 28, epitomizes arrogance and ruthlessness. With a short temper and dominating presence, he is perceived as a devil in the eyes of his enemies. As the CEO of RSR, he commands power and wealth, though his heartlessness is evident to his employees and the public alike. Rudransh values three things above all else: perfection and dedication in his work, unwavering respect from others, and complete control over his domain.

 Rudransh values three things above all else: perfection and dedication in his work, unwavering respect from others, and complete control over his domain

Rudransh (to a subordinate): "I don't tolerate mediocrity. Either deliver excellence or find yourself replaced. Is that clear?"

Female lead:

Name: Nitya Sharma

Age: 25

Character:

 Nitya Sharma, a 25-year-old woman, possesses a shy demeanor, Her innocence radiated from her warm brown eyes, reflecting a purity of heart that was rare to find. Her beauty shines through effortlessly, even without a hint of makeup. Nitya is deeply devoted to her family, willing to go to great lengths to ensure their well-being. As an introvert, she tends to prioritize the needs of others over her own, often putting their happiness above hers.

 As an introvert, she tends to prioritize the needs of others over her own, often putting their happiness above hers

Nitya (to her family): "I may not say much, but my love for you speaks volumes. I'll do whatever it takes to see you smile, even if it means sacrificing my own happiness."

                                                     **********************

Author's Note:

English is not my native language, so I appreciate your understanding if there are any errors in my writing. Your feedback is valuable to me, so please let me know in the comments if you enjoyed my story or if there's anything I can improve upon. Thank you for your support, and I look forward to seeing you again soon!