Chapter 3: Unexpected Saviour

The next two days passed without great incident, unless you counted Longbottom melting his sixth cauldron in Potions and Professor moody, whom the Malfoy twins hate with passion, started teaching them about the unforgivable curses.

Despite everything, Celestia along with other slytherins laughs at Draco for being a bouncing ferret and after the lesson of defence against the dark art class, has to admit that he is the coolest professor they had.

As Celestia hurries through the dimly lit corridors of Hogwarts, the weight of her impending detention presses down on her shoulders. She had fallen asleep in the library while studying for her O.W.L.s for next year and only woke up when the silence of the deserted halls greeted her.

As she makes her way towards the slytherin common room, she crosses paths with a seventh year Ravenclaw student named Ethan, who looks at her with fury in his eyes. Celestia's heart sinks as she realizes he's the one she's been toying with for laughs.

"What do you think you're doing, Ethan?" she demands, trying to keep her voice steady despite the fear rising in her chest.

"You think you can just play with people's feelings and get away with it?" Ethan snaps, his voice laced with anger. He walked towards her, towering above her figure, "You've been leading me on all this time, and for what? A laugh?"

Celestia's mind races as she tries to come up with a response, but before she can speak, Ethan lunges forward, his hands grabbing her shoulders roughly.

"Let go of me, Ethan!" Celestia shouts, her voice echoing through the empty corridor. "You're hurting me!"

But Ethan only tightens his grip, his face twisted with rage. "You think you're so clever, don't you?" he hisses. "Well, let's see how clever you are when I'm through with you."

Just as Celestia begins to fear the worst, a figure emerges from the shadows, his presence commanding and unmistakably familiar. It's Harry Potter, the last person she ever expected to witness her embarrassment.

"Everything alright here?" Potter's voice cuts through the tension, his presence commanding attention.

Celestia's heart skips a beat at the sight of him, her relief palpable. "Potter," she acknowledges, her voice cold but grateful.

Harry's gaze flickers between Celestia and Ethan, his expression unreadable. "What's going on?" he asks, his tone firm.

Before Celestia can respond, Ethan steps forward, his anger unabated. "This isn't any of your business, Potter," he sneers, his eyes blazing with fury.

Harry's jaw clenches with frustration, but he remains composed. "I think it is," he retorts, his voice steady. "Now, let her go."

For a moment, Ethan hesitates, his gaze flickering between Harry and Celestia. Then, with a muttered curse, he releases his grip and storms off down the corridor, leaving Celestia and Harry alone.

As the adrenaline of the encounter begins to fade, Celestia turns to Harry, her expression guarded. "Thanks," she mutters, her tone begrudgingly appreciative. "But I could have taken care of him"

Harry nods, his gaze softening slightly. "Just be careful, Malfoy," he says, his voice surprisingly gentle. "Not everyone's as forgiving as I am."

With that, he turns and disappears into the shadows, leaving Celestia alone in the empty corridor.

As she continues on her way to the Slytherin common room, she can't help but wonder why he helped her, she had been nothing but a bitch to him ever since first year. She bullied him and did everything to make his life miserable.

She hated this feeling, she felt like she owe him now. Stupid Potter! She could have taken care of Ethan on her own, she didn't need help! Especially from a gryffindor!

She promised herself that no matter what challenges lay ahead, she will face them with the same unyielding resolve that has carried her through countless trials before.