Chapter 6: Ignore The Problem

The next few days, Celestia knew it was horrible for Harry Potter, his own friends weren't supporting him. He is always alone, walking around the corridors while being taunted and being made fun of by everyone, even Hufflepuff had joined in.

Celestia felt bad, she had stopped bullying him almost entirely ever since he had saved her from Ethan.

The first lesson he had with the Slytherins - Care of Magical Creature - Celestial didn't know how to act, hence she had decided to ignore him.

"Ah, look, boys, it's the champion," Draco said to Crabbe and Goyle the moment Potter got within earshot. "Got your autograph books? Better get a signature now, because I doubt he's going to be around much longer....Half the Triwizard champions have died...how long d'you reckon you're going to last, Potter? Ten minutes into the first task's my bet."

"Draco!" Celestia frowned.

Crabbe and Goyle guffawed sycophantically, but Malfoy had to stop there, because Hagrid emerged from the back of his cabin balancing a teetering tower of crates, each containing a very large Blast-Ended Skrewt. To the class's horror, Hagrid proceeded to explain that the reason the skrewts had been killing one another was an excess of pent-up energy, and that the solution would be for each student to fix a leash on a skrewt and take it for a short walk.

"Take this thing for a walk?" Celestia repeated in disgust, staring into one of the boxes. "And where exactly are we supposed to fix the leash? Around the sting, the blasting end, or the sucker?"

"Roun' the middle," said Hagrid, demonstrating. "Er - yeh might want ter put on yer dragon-hide gloves, jus' as an extra precaution, like. Harry - you come here an' help me with this big one...."

The next few days, Celestia watched as Potter had his worst days at Hogwarts, everyone acted like they hated him. Draco did everything he could to make him feel even more horrible. Daphne notices her concern but doesn't say anything about it.

At one point, Celestia had to hex a Hufflepuff boy who tried to jinx Potter from behind, Potter didn't notice.

Although, other Hogwarts champions were having the time of their life. Celestia noticed that Cedric had his group of friends always following behind him.

To make the matter worse, Draco had invented batches and distributed them all over the Hogwarts, Celestia refused to wear it because "they are ugly" she said.

The batches read - SUPPORT CEDRIC DIGGORY- THE REAL HOGWARTS CHAMPION! If touched, it changes to POTTER STINKS!

Before the Potion class, there was a big commotion in between Draco and Harry Potter, that Celestia had entirely ignored and didn't stop to watch. Daphne looked at her with questioning gaze but choose not to say anything.

Soon Potter was called out of class for Champions duty. Snape was sour after the entire time.

It wasn't long before an article was published about Potter. About him crying for his mum at night. It was almost humiliating at this point. Celestia 's anger melted and she genuinely felt sorry for the boy.

He had no support from family, for all she knew his muggles didn't like him much — he wore second-hand clothes from his cousins and apparently that's all he owned, his friends have abandoned him, Celestia have noticed Granger with Potter sometimes but she spent most of her time either studying or with Ron Weasley.

The article read- Harry has at last found love at Hogwarts. His close friend, Colin Creevey, says that Harry is rarely seen out of the company of one Hermione Granger, a stunningly pretty Muggle-born girl who, like Harry, is one of the top students in the school. - Celestia wondered if it's true and for a brief moment she felt really uncomfortable.

The slytherins won't let the matter rest and no matter how much Celestia tried to ignore it, She couldn't, "Want a hanky, Potter, in case you start crying in Transfiguration?" a student commented.

"Since when have you been one of the top students in the school, Potter? Or is this a school you and Longbottom have set up together?"

Granger had come in for her fair share of unpleasantness too, "Stunningly pretty? Her?" Pansy Parkinson had shrieked the first time she had come face-to-face with Hermione after Rita's article had appeared. "What was she judging against - a chipmunk?".

"Ignore it," Hermione said in a dignified voice, holding her head in the air and stalking past the sniggering Slytherin girls as though she couldn't hear them. "Just ignore it, Harry." Celestia heard them, she was laughing too.

Soon it was hogsmead weekend, Celestia tried to forget about Potter and enjoyed her day with friends. She had agreed to date Theodore Nott.

In the dimly lit corridors of Hogwarts, the Slytherin students moved with an air of confidence and arrogance, their emerald-trimmed robes swishing as they walked. Celestia Malfoy, flanked by her boyfriend Theodore Nott and her friend Daphne Greengrass, led the group with a regal poise that bespoke generations of pureblood heritage.

"Did you see how Potter struggled with his studies?" Daphne smirked, her silver eyes gleaming with mischief.

Celestia rolled her eyes, her platinum blonde hair cascading in perfect waves. "Who cares about Potter? We have better things to focus on, like the Yule Ball approaching."

Theodore draped his arm around Celestia's shoulders, his tailored robes exuding an aura of wealth and sophistication. "Exactly. We have more important matters to attend to than Gryffindor's troubles."

As they entered the Great Hall, the conversation shifted to the upcoming Triwizard Tournament. Celestia couldn't contain her excitement, especially knowing that Cedric Diggory, a fellow Hogwarts student, would be representing the school.

"Imagine the glory when Cedric wins," she whispered, a proud smile gracing her lips.

Theodore flashed her a charming grin, his grey eyes sparkling with mischief as he dramatically hugged celestia. "With you by my side, Celestia, I feel invincible." Celestia shoved him playfully.

The morning passed in a blur of classes and whispers of excitement about the Triwizard Tournament. Celestia and Theodore spent every free moment together, stealing kisses in hidden alcoves and sharing secrets beneath the branches of the Forbidden Forest.

Before the day of the first task, Celestia and Theodore sat together in the Slytherin common room, surrounded by opulent furnishings and expensive trinkets, discussing the upcoming event and offering each other encouragement.

"I hope Cedric is ready for whatever challenge they throw at him," Celestia said, her voice laced with concern.

Theodore nodded, his expression serious as he adjusted his silver cufflinks. "He's a formidable opponent, Celestia. I have no doubt he'll do well."

As the day of the first task arrived, the Slytherins gathered in the stands, their green and silver scarves draped proudly around their necks. Celestia watched from her seat, surrounded by her rowdy and exuberant housemates, her heart pounding with anticipation.

Cedric, representing Hogwarts with honor, faced the dragon with determination and skill. Celestia held her breath as he navigated the obstacles, her heart swelling with pride as he emerged victorious from the task.

As the slytherins celebrated Cedric's success, Celestia couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt for ignoring Harry's struggles. But in the midst of her jubilant housemates and the warmth of Theodore's embrace, she pushed the thought aside, reveling in the joy of their shared triumph.