Chapter 15: A Surprise Encounter in Hogsmeade

Celestia Malfoy sat amidst the towering shelves of Hogwarts Library, her brow furrowed in concentration as she poured over her Arithmancy assignment. The soft rustle of pages and the occasional whisper of fellow students provided a backdrop to her focused study session. As she scribbled notes furiously onto parchment, her mind consumed by the complex calculations, a sudden interruption broke through her concentration.

A small brown owl swooped down from the rafters, dropping a letter onto Celestia's open textbook before flitting away. Intrigued, Celestia picked up the letter and unfolded it, her eyes scanning the elegant handwriting. It was from her childhood friend, Klaus, who hailed from Germany and whom she hadn't seen in years. He was in Hogsmeade for the weekend and insisted on meeting her, mentioning that he wouldn't take no for an answer.

Celestia's heart skipped a beat as she read Klaus's words, a rush of excitement coursing through her veins. She hadn't expected to hear from him, let alone see him in Hogsmeade. But as she glanced at the bustling library around her and the unfinished assignment on her desk, a pang of guilt tugged at her conscience. Harry had asked her to accompany him to Hogsmeade this weekend, but she had declined his invitation, citing the need to finish her assignment and mainly to avoid being spotted by her annoyingly overprotective twin brother.

With a sigh, Celestia made a quick decision. Setting aside her Arithmancy notes, she hastily gathered her belongings and made her way out of the library, her heart pounding with anticipation.

Hogsmeade Weekend was a rare opportunity for Hogwarts students to explore the charming village and indulge in sweets and treats, and Celestia wasn't about to miss out on the chance to reunite with her old friend.

As she stepped out into the crisp autumn air, the quaint cobblestone streets of Hogsmeade greeted her with a sense of familiarity and warmth. The scent of butterbeer wafted through the air, mingling with the laughter and chatter of students milling about. Celestia scanned the crowd, searching for a familiar face amidst the sea of strangers.

Suddenly, she spotted him – Klaus, standing by the entrance of the Three Broomsticks with a wide grin on his face. As she approached, he enveloped her in a warm embrace, his German accent adding a touch of charm to his words.

"Celestia, mein Freundin, it is so good to see you again!" Klaus exclaimed, his blue eyes sparkling with excitement.

Returning the embrace, Celestia couldn't help but smile at the sight of her old friend. Despite the years that had passed, their bond remained as strong as ever.

Over mugs of butterbeer and plates of warm pumpkin pasties, Celestia and Klaus caught up on old times, reminiscing about their childhood adventures and sharing stories of their respective lives since they last saw each other. Klaus and Celestia decided to take a walk around Hogmead village as they laughed and talked, the worries of assignments and unfinished business melted away, replaced by the simple joy of being in each other's company once more.

They soon settled down on a huge rock by the end of the village, overlooking a mountain. It was a deserted place, as Klaus told her his intentions to marry his long-term girlfriend who happens to be a muggleborn. Celestia explained to him it wouldn't be easy to refuse the engagement he has with a pureblooded girl, she felt concerned as they discussed various possibilities. Laughing imagining his parents faces once they found their son's love affair.

Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley walked back down the mountainside with Padfoot, across the boulder strewn ground, and back to the stile, suddenly they stumbled upon an unexpected sight.

At the edge of the mountain, overlooking the village, Celestia Malfoy was seated on a large stone, engaged in lively conversation with a foreign boy Harry didn't recognize. They seemed to be sharing a private moment, their laughter echoing in the crisp air., her long blonde hair cascading in loose waves around her shoulders. She wore a form-fitting black coat with silver buttons, accentuating her slender figure, and a matching scarf wrapped elegantly around her neck. Her sharp features were framed by a pair of oversized sunglasses, adding an aura of mystery to her already enigmatic presence.