Chapter 21: A Visit to Private Drive

Celestia Malfoy lounged in the grand library of Malfoy Manor, her favorite spot to escape the summer heat. The summer holidays started nearly a month ago and Celestia exchanged letters with Harry Potter almost everyday, she eagerly opened Harry's latest letter, which arrived via Hedwig, feeling a pang of excitement mixed with worry.

"Hey Celestia,

Hope you're doing good. I'm stuck here at the Dursleys' place, and it's driving me nuts. It's like living in a desert of boredom. How's life at the manor? Wish I could swap places with you for a day.

I'm kinda frustrated with Hermione and Ron. They're being so vague in their letters, not telling me much about what's going on. Feels like they're keeping secrets or something. And you mentioned that prophecy in your last letter. It's been bugging me. Can we talk more about it?

I really miss you, Celestia. Your letters are like a breath of fresh air in this suffocating summer. Can't wait for the holidays to end so we can see each other again.

Take care,
Harry"

Celestia smiled at Harry's familiar handwriting, but her heart sank at his frustration. She could understand his longing for something more exciting than the dull routine of summer at the Dursleys'.

Quickly jotting down a reply, she reassured Harry about the prophecy and promised to share more details in her next letter. She also poured out her own frustrations about the summer monotony and vowed to find ways to keep each other entertained through their letters until they could reunite.

With a sense of determination, Celestia sent off her reply with her trusty owl, hoping to bring a bit of brightness to Harry's otherwise dreary summer days.

The next day, as the sun dipped low on the horizon, casting long shadows across Privet Drive, Celestia Malfoy strode confidently down the familiar suburban street. Despite the neat rows of identical houses and the meticulously manicured lawns, she stood out with her silver-blonde hair and impeccable style.

Reaching number four, Privet Drive, Celestia approached the door with purpose, her heart pounding with anticipation. She rang the doorbell, and after a moment, the door swung open to reveal Petunia Dursley, her thin lips pinched into a disapproving line. Celestia recognised her from the king cross station.

"Good evening, Mrs. Dursley," Celestia greeted with a polite smile, undeterred by the woman's icy demeanor. "I hope I'm not intruding. I've come to visit Harry."

Petunia's eyes narrowed as she took in Celestia's appearance, her disdain thinly veiled. Mr. Dursley soon joined Mrs Dursley "who is it Petunia dear" he said, and as his eyes meet Celestia's, he froze. He too seemed to have recognised her.

Celestia's cheeks turned pink as she remembered her kissing their nephew goodbye "Mr dursley, good evening,.I came to see Harry"

But before Mr Dursley could utter a word, Harry appeared behind her, he seemed to have taken a stroll around the neighborhood, his expression lighting up with surprise and relief at the sight of Celestia.

"Celestia! What are you doing here?" Harry exclaimed, his eyes shining with genuine delight.

Harry Potter was a skinny, black-haired, bespectacled boy who had the pinched, slightly unhealthy look of someone who has grown a lot in a short space of time. His jeans were torn and dirty, his T-shirt baggy and faded, and the soles of his trainers were peeling away from the uppers.

"I came to see you, of course," Celestia replied with a warm smile, her hands extending a bag filled with new clothes and a pair of shoes towards Harry. "I couldn't resist indulging in a bit of shopping, and as I perused the racks, I couldn't help but think of you and your wardrobe in need of a little rejuvenation. So, I picked up a few items that I thought would suit you perfectly."