Chapter 23: Back To Hogwarts

In the opulent chambers of Malfoy Manor, the air crackled with anticipation as the first of September approached, signaling the start of another school year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Celestia Malfoy, adorned in the finest silks and jewels befitting her noble lineage, stood before her full-length mirror, a smile playing at the corners of her lips as she surveyed her reflection.

"Looking positively radiant, my dear," Lucius Malfoy had remarked proudly, his silver hair gleaming in the soft light of the dining room as he watched his daughter walking in with paternal pride.

Narcissa Malfoy, resplendent in her own regal attire, nodded in agreement. "Indeed, Celestia. You are the epitome of grace and elegance."

Celestia dipped into a graceful curtsy, her heart swelling with pride at her parents' praise. "Thank you, Father, Mother. I can hardly wait for the new school year to begin."

Draco Malfoy, her older twin brother, lounged at the breakfast table with an air of smug superiority, his prefect badge gleaming proudly on his chest. "Yes, yes, we all know you're excited to flaunt your status as a prefect, Celestia," he quipped, a smirk playing on his lips.

Celestia rolled her eyes at her brother's teasing, though she couldn't help but feel a twinge of pride at the thought of joining him as a prefect at Hogwarts. "Jealous, Draco?" she retorted, a playful glint in her eye.

Before Draco could respond, a house-elf named Dinky appeared at Celestia's side, a tray laden with delicacies balanced precariously on his spindly arms. "Mistress Celestia, Dinky has prepared your favorite breakfast to start the day," the elf squeaked, his large eyes wide with anticipation.

Celestia smiled warmly at the eager house-elf, her heart swelling with gratitude for his unwavering devotion.

As she savored her breakfast, Celestia's thoughts turned to the upcoming journey to Hogwarts. She couldn't wait to reunite with her friends, to bask in the camaraderie of her fellow Slytherins, and, perhaps most eagerly of all, to catch a glimpse of Harry Potter, the boy who had captured her heart like no other.

And as she stepped onto the platform of King's Cross Station, her heart aflutter with anticipation, Celestia Malfoy along with her brother Draco, boarded the Hogwarts Express, waving goodbyes to their parents.

As Celestia eyes scanned the platform for the last glance at her parents, the train has started, she caught sight of Draco's gaze fixed intently on something outside the train window. Curious, she followed his line of sight and gasped in astonishment as she spotted a huge black dog racing alongside the train, its sleek fur glistening in the sunlight.

"Draco, do you see that?" Celestia exclaimed, her voice filled with wonder as she pressed her face against the window, trying to catch another glimpse of the mysterious canine.

Draco nodded, his expression grim. "That's Sirius Black, wormtail told us all about it" he said quietly, his words sending a shiver down Celestia's spine. "He's been spotted near Hogwarts before. Potter's got himself quite the guardian angel, it seems."

Celestia's heart skipped a beat at the mention of Harry Potter's name, her mind racing with memories of the black dog she had seen in Hogsmeade, it was the same dog, she had seen with Harry and his friends at the edge of hogsmead village.

But before she could voice her thoughts, group of people, "Order of the Phoenix members" Draco muttered, emerged from the crowd, their faces grim with determination. Mrs. Weasley's disapproving gaze landed on the black dog, her lips pressed into a thin line as she muttered something under her breath.

"What's going on?" Celestia whispered, her voice barely a breath against the backdrop of noise and confusion.

Draco's eyes narrowed as he leaned in closer, his voice barely a whisper. "The Order's keeping an eye on Potter, making sure he doesn't cause any more trouble. They don't trust him, and neither should you."