part 1

I'll just give brief description.. Its starts with...their parents being friends in college...
Their fathers were like best buddy.. unke parents ki shaadi hui fir bacche hue.. sushant born.. then sneha... both of their parents decided.. ki shaadi hogi to in dono ki hogi varna nhi..

As the year passes.. Sushant and Sneha grown up as a lovely kids.. Sushant was 5 yrs.old..Sneha was 3 yrs old.. they both used to play together.. more like fighting 🙃😂... but yeah that's how their childhood went.. time skip to.. Sneha being 5 yrs old and Sushant being 7 yrs..

Its about when their family decided to have get together... they all were having dinner.. talking with each other..  par usi time... their kids in another room were fighting like.. do jungli bili...

On hearing the noise , all of them came to see what's going on...
But they saw....
Sneha on top of Sushant pulling his hair.. and Sushant holding her hand stopping her.. when they both realized ki someone entered in room.. they look at door.. and then said.. at same time ..
Sushant : ma dekho ise
Sneha     : mummy dekho ise..

Sonal ( sushant's mom ) said.. beta aap to bde ho..kyu lad rhe ho , huh..humari pyari si bacchi ko pareshan mat karo..

Sushant look at his mom being offended..  he said.. ma m pareshan.. isse pucho ye chudhail.. mujhe pareshan Kar rhi jabse....

Sonal : Sushant..say sorry bad manners.. ese nhi bolte..
Anju ( sneha's mom) :.. chalte h ye khud dekh lenge apni ladai..

With that they all went..

Sushant stick his tongue out at her... to tease her.. . She also did same.. and Sushant said in a slight high voice not like shouting. But a bit high.. ja yha s , sir m dard  kar rakh ka subah s..
Sneha is sacred of loud noise.. she hate when someone raise voice at her...
As soon as sushant said this..., she started crying..

Sushant now starts panicking

Sushant now starts panicking... thinking what to do... usko kuch samjh nhi aya ..to he hug her.. stroking her back..saying.. sorry.. Im sorry.. sab thik..
After that her sobs died down..

But they both didn't knew their parents were watching them.. laughing... thinking to themselves... both are perfect for each other...
Just like made for each other..
A perfect match..
Snehant

Well that's all for 1st ch..
See you in 2nd ch..
Bye bye ❤️