part 11

Sushant pov..

I wore my clothes back.. thinking about motto kya vo chli gyi hogi ya nhi... After wearing my clothes.. I move downstairs to look for my motto..

Then i saw her.. sitting on dining table.. talking to mom in between... she was using phone.. mujhe fir ek idea aya .. thoda chidhana to Banta h ...

I went towards her as quietly as possible.. as she was facing mom.. her back was towards me so she didn't acknowledge my presence yet... I stood behind her.. then snatch her phone and held it up...

(

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(

Just like this )

She looked at me with an angry frown on her face.. which I found adorable.. mtlb yrr gusse m bhi koi cute lag skta h kya ...  I'm so sick in love with her...

then she speak up..more like shouted... " sushant!!!! give my phone back,  ye na galat h "....
Mene kha , " kya galat... kyu esa kya dekh rhi thi.. ki you so getting hyped up.. m bhi to dekhu "
I was just teasing.. m sacchi m dekhne wala to nhi tha.. of course it's her privacy and I should respect that...

She said.." heyyy nooo , that's wrong... "
I decided to tease her kyuki mujhe Janna bhi tha as I didn't asked anything regarding her being relationship or something so i asked.." kyu tera koi secret  bf vagera h kya "...
She replied,  " chal pagal... mera kyu koi bf hota "..
But I decided to continue the act to tease her.. kyuki it's fun annoying her... I ran away with her phone saying , " I don't believe,  let me see myself "....  She also ran behind me saying , " sussshant!! M bta rhi hu.. tu bachega nhi mere hatho.. give my phone back , you idiot " ...

I ignore her words.. and ran to my room.. she ran behind me.. as I entered the room.. she held me.. trying take back her phone..  but I raise my hand.. she was jumping to reach it... well that was such an adorable site... she was looking so cute , pouting and that annoyed face...

But then she tricked me.. she tangled my leg with her... that we fall on the bed.. she above me...
We paused for sec.. to look at each other... we stare at each other.. her hand rested on my chest..
I was observing her face... then her lips.. I wondered how they would taste... shit wtf sushant.. get your brain straight...

Wait wtf... shit.. fuck!!!!

Where the fuck she siting.. and to mention she was just above my .....  I gulped.. trying not to let my mind to fill with some dirty thoughts... but then she crawled upwards..to took phone from my hand.. which created some friction .... shit... wth she doing.. 

Then she innocently look at me and said.. I won.. then sticked her tongue out...
But then she hit on my forehead , saying.. next time , you better don't try such acts.. after that she went downstairs..

I lay down..motionless.. thinking about what the heck just happened... I looked down.. but Thank God,  I wasn't hard..
Shit that was risky.. but is she that innocent or she just ignored...

whatever but she above me wasn't something I expected ...

but do I love it..

Hell yes!!

Well that's it for this ch.
See you
Bye bye❤️

Till eternity~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें