part 12

Sneha pov..

I was busy talking with aunty ( sushant's mom) then I noticed message pop up in my phone... I took my phone to see who was it...

It was Angel.. well who can it be other than her...
She messaged.. tu to bhul hi gyi mujhe,  jiju kya aa gye..
Not with her again with that jiju shit.. kya karu m is ladki ka.. I was about to reply to her.. ki someone snatched my phone..

I looked to see who it was , it was non other than him... He was not ready to give my phone.. I was just afraid about the message.. message na dekh le vo jiju wala.. it will be so awkward then.. but then he said something like ki I have some secret bf...

Is he serious.. mera bf... bhyi kuch bhi.. I told him..but he didn't believe and ran away with my phone.. bhyi ye ladka pagal...

I also ran behind him to get my phone back..  he ran to his room.. I hugged him from behind inorder to stop him...

bhyi ye lambu insaan.. burj Khalifa  , ooth jaisa lamba kyu h.. mera hath bhi nhi ja rha.. aur isko mja a rha h.. then one idea came in my mind...

I tangled our legs which made us fall on the bed... I fall on him.. my hands on his chest supporting .. so that I don't fall on him completely...

Then I look at his face.. idk but our eyes locked into each other for sometime.. and my heart started beating fast for some reason.. but then I ignored and see the opportunity to snatched the phone back.. and I did..
As the phone was on his hand which was still far..I had to crawl..
I felt something but I ignored it as my focus was just to get back my phone..

And when I got it back.. I told him..next time don't try such acts.. and hit him on his forehead with phone .. stuck my tongue out to tease him..
And then I went downstairs..
I saw my phone locked..

Thank God , he didn't see any messages..

Well that's it for this ch.
See you
Bye bye❤️