part 14

Next day..

Sneha pov..

It was Saturday today.. that means school's halfday .. And today I have decided to stay at sushant's house just like we used to before..use tang karne m mja ata h...  I get ready to go to school..

Time skip after school..

I directly went to his home... mummy ko pehle hi bta diya tha ki I will stay at his home..
I ringed the bell.. Aunty opened the door.. I said.. Namaste aunty ji...
Aunty: Beta aao aao.. namaste..
I just love her.. she is really the best , sweetest .. everything

while keeping my school bag on the chair.. I asked her..  sushant kha h , aunty?? .. she replied , beta vo room m hi h apne.. I was about to go to his room.. but she said , " beta after changing your dress , come downstairs hmm "  I replied okayyy...

I went in his room.. I was about to opened the door but then I remember what happened last time... I feel a bit flustered.. but then I clear my mind.
And knocked on the door.. He said yes.. I opened the door on hearing hiS reply... I looked at his direction to find him playing pubg.. that stupid game..

but what shocked me was..he was shirtless 🙃..

Like what with this boy..being shirtless...thand nhi lag rhi is insaan ko.. I told him.. aren't you feeling cold.. wear your shirt...

But he replied , " kyu you feeling flustered seeing my body👀....

I replied to him.. flustered me over you .. huh.. don't overthink of yourself too much...i roll my eyes... and then Said..  don't play this stupid game infront of me.. I hate it...

He closed it instant.. well that was fast.. jaldi sun li meri baat.. then I told him to wear clothes.. thand lag jayegi.. instead of flexing your muscles.. try to care for your health.. 
He replied , okay madam...
Then he wore his shirt back...

Sushant pov..
I was playing my game.. then I heard someone knocking on the door..I replied... well it was none other than my motto.. even in school dress.. she looks magnificent... I was staring at her but then I noticed her cheeks a bit pink.. is she blushing.. but why.. oh yeah.. im not wearing shirt.. but is it affecting her... that's interesting..👀😂...

She told me to wear clothes.. varna thand lag jayegi.. I love her being care for me... she told me to shut the game.. which I did instant..

Cuz nothing comes before or after my motto.. she is my top priority..

I asked her after wearing my shirt back... " you came from school?"
She replied , " can't you see "

" Well sushant what stupid Q. Was that of course she came from school , she is wearing school dress , you stupid man "

I said hm..
Then I asked her.. you should change,  you must be tired.. to which she replied hm I should change... but then she said.. oh wait.. mere paas to kapde hi nhi yha.. m kya phenu... ab ghar Jana padega.. par mujhe nhi Jana...she whined like a child.. which I find absolutely adorable.

But then she said.. hey Mr America...I'm going to borrow your clothes for today.. koi dikkat...
Bhai.. mujhe kyu koi dikkat hogi.. I replied... nhi nhi...
Then she went to change..

I was in my thoughts.. wait she is wearing my clothes... wtf she will look so good...just like mine...

She will look mine.. in my clothes.. haaye.. I can't wait to see her... my thoughts erupted with sound of opening of door.. I looked to find her...

Well my t-shirt was too big for her..small body...she looked so tiny.. her legs displayed.. to me..

wait.. is she not wearing anything underneath... sushant you stupid.. how can it be possible .. shorts hn.. shorts hongi..  but she is looking so cute . Beautiful yet sexy ...
She is looking just like mine...

But can I call her mine... not yet.. this thought saddened me a bit but I composed myself... I pulled back from my thoughts when she throw a pillow at me.... while giving those teasing eyes and mischief smile..

I understood immediately she wants to have pillow fight...

Well that's it for this ch.
See you
Bye bye❤️

Longest ch. So far.. words counted 718