part 20

Sneha pov..

I sat down on the table... Idk why I obeyed him but koi nhi.. and him cooking is something I didn't expected... like how can he cook so good.. yha mujhe abhi roti Tak thik s nhi aati..

" his future gf or wife would be so lucky "

He is not that bad tho.. bande m improvement to h pehle s.. glow up bhi h..

well anyway mujhe kya...

My thoughts erupted as he kept plates full of pasta infront of me...

Okay I'll be honest,  my mouth was already watering .. I immediately took spoonful of pasta in my mouth... I forgot its too hot.. muh jal gya but then..

Sushant pov..

I kept plates on the table.. to look motto eyes glowing..
Goddd she so cute.. but then she bawli ladki.. garam garam kha gyi.. I was going to stop her but itne to she already had it in her mouth..

" muh jla liya na, dhyan kha h huh.. pta nhi kya garam h " I scold her..

She while giving me puppy eyes said, " ek to mera muh jal gya upar s you scolding..  you so bad "

* Haayeeeee m Mar Jawa..  bas karo bhyi.. motto.. my heart can't take all this *

" accha thik , par Jada to nhi jla na.. paani Lau m... open your mouth let me see " I said to her being concerned..

I being concerned touch her lips and slight open her mouth , my thumb was caressing her lip.. when I see everything was fine, i took sign of relief. ..

then I look at her face but then I pause..

She was looking at me sternly... our eyes locked into each other... I then look down to her lips.. I unconsciously caress her lower lip.. wait... that's so sexual...💀..her lips too soft... shit.. my mind again running wild.. calm tf down your hormones sushant... 

then I removed my hand and coughed.. hm hm...uh , bringing both of us to reality.. .

Idk but it was bit awkward...but then motto said, 
" accha let me try now , dekhte h kaisa bnaya humare Mr. Chef n "

* Wait what the hell she just called me... hummmmareee... goddddd she called me hersssss is it true... bhagwann kya mene ye sach suna.😭🙃... sushant calm down .. that's anjaane m.. her way of talking..don't take it that way , I make myself understand  *..

Then I noticed , she really loved pasta.. as she was non stop saying , " waaahhh... ye to bhot accha , sacchi m bhot accha.. mast..ekdum... you are a good chef "...

Not just me smiling like fool..

Dil to garden garden ho gya re baba mera...

Pta nhi ese kitne aur jhakam khane h.. par ese jhakam h , hum Har pal khaane ko tayaar h...

Well that's it for this ch.
See you
Bye bye ❤️