part 7

Sushant pov..

I noticed us holding hand.. I felt relaxed...my heart was already beating fast... I saw her after 4 yrs..
I was looking at her thinking... how come she become so beautiful.. so pretty.. so sexy ...
I noticed her collarbone peaking out...
That's so sexy .. and that small necklace highlighting it more... then my eyes were going down... but I closed my eyes and turned my head side.. scolding to myself.. sushant kya Kar rha h.. ye galat h , sambhal khud ko.. why you becoming pervert...

*Gosh but her collarbone so sexy... *

She will think you are pervert

She will think you are pervert.. control yourself.. I took deep breath..  then look at her to see she already looking at me... her eyes staring at mine.. we both were lost into each other eyes .. then she broke the eye contact.. smiling..I could noticed she was shy.. slight pink cheeks...
she avoid eye contact and look towards window...

Sneha pov.
Why I'm feeling so shy..like I'm meeting this person for the first time... and wait am I blushing but why...
my thought broke when he called me..

Sushant pov..
I called her... motto.. how you been.. she replied m thik you??... I said.. m bhi bhadia... then I said.. um... btw you looking pretty...  I noticed she blushed at my comment..

Sneha pov..

Tf with him... why he suddenly complementing me..

Sneha replied to sushant... thank you... but then she decided to tease him a bit... to Mr. Matthew  compliment karna bhi jaante h..vha jaake lagta h akal a gyi..

Sushant replied to her.. flirting back...
akal ka to pta nhi.. par hum kho gye h aap m.. jadoo sa Kar diya h aapne humpe...

sneha became shy at his statement.. and Said..  chup please.. you shut up... pta nhi kya kya bole ja rha h...
Fir unka ghar a gya...

That's it for this ch..
See you
Bye bye❤️