part 3

During her period days , sneha get to see sushant's caring side.. She kind of love it.. how he cared for her...

So few days later...( when her period was over)

Sneha and Tushar friendship also grow..
Aur un dono ko sath dekh k.. ek ki  bhot jalti thi.. I think yk vo kon h.. par he never said or confess anything to her.. and again why.. because he was fattu..

Everything was going smooth.. But then one day Sushant dropped a bomb..
He said ki.. uske Papa ka transfer ho gya.. and they are shifting to USA..  unki vha job h...  Sneha was so upset on hearing this news...

She was being sad all day..
Ki Tushar ata h.. asking her... muffin.. everything alright.. sab thik.. she said to him... sushant ja rha h mujhe yha akele chhod Kar USA... par fir tushar bolta h... to kya hua jaane do use... m to hu yha.. sath m.. dono maje karenge...

Time skip to.. Flight

They all reached... including both of their parents..
As it got announced about the flight... they were ready to take departure...
Sushant hug sneha.. and said.. motto apna khayal rakhna , hmm.. aur hum baat karte rhenge...
Par jaate jaate he said to her ..." Motto wait for me"....

Par sneha n itna dhyan nhi diya uski baat p.. ki what he meant.. well you can't blame her.. she was innocent at that time.. unaware of these things..

Time skip to 6th class...I'll tell just in short... Tushar and Sneha.. was together in class.. As the day passes their bonding grows.. Tushar was like a perfect boy.... Ki at a point Sneha got crush on him... well Tushar also had on her... but they didn't confess to each other... fir 7th class m a gye.. their bonding grows more....

Meanwhile with  Sneha and Sushant.. unki friendship ab bhi thi.. but vo baat nhi Kar paate the itna.. time difference ki vjah s..

Uske baad Corona aya..to.. sab ghar p , online class... tushar and sneha separate.. different class m chle gye the waise bhi vo...
During this time.. well sneha lost her innocence.. you guys obviously know the reason.. lockdown era.. kuch nhi karne ko just phone..

Well iske baad hoti h humare main lead sushant ki entry... he came back after 4 yrs..

See you in next ch.
Bye bye ❤️