part 4

So time skip to.. 9th class..
Sneha was now 14 yrs old
Sushant was 16 yrs old...
9th class went like half online and half offline..

So when it was offline...

Sneha met a girl named Angel... They both sat together on first day.. and eventually both feel a connection..  they both were already talking freely with each other.. sneha is not someone to get used to talk with a stranger that easily.. likewise Angel..  but look here , not just them talking like they know each other for years..

They become best besties more like soulmates..
But ek din ese hi.. Angel asked Sneha .. if she had any male friend?..
Sneha said.. " hmm h.. sushant.. hum bachpan s dost h..."

Bas yehi sunne ki kmi thi... ki.. She( Angel) started teasing her...  ooohhhhhh from childhood... tum dono pakka gf bf bnoge... m bta rhi hu.. guarantee... meanwhile sneha just being frustrated with her teasing.. saying... esa kuch nhi hoga.. he is just my friend.. aur ab to humari baat bhi nhi hoti... Not just her replying... just friends.. pehle sab ese hi bolte h .. tu dekhti kyu nhi.... ek baar try karne m kya ja rha h...
Sneha being totally done with her said.. Mujhe nhi dekhna..ab bas chup ho ja...

So it's like daily routine Angel used to tease sneha... convincing her ki  unko ek baar us nazar s dekhne m kuch nhi ja rha... sneha was getting used to her talk now...

But one day.. Sneha's mom informed her.. ki Sushant and his Family are coming back... She was so excited to meet him... like literally so excited.. well kon nhi hoga.. afterall they are meeting after 4 yrs... 5th class m vo chla gya tha.. 9th class ki ending m he is coming back...

She told about this to Angel....
Well we already know her reaction , don't we... 
she said... waaahhh... ab tum aage bhadoge... gf bf...
Sneha look at her with a look and said.. kabhi to iske Alva kuch aur bol dekar..
Angel replied , tu nhi samjhegi.. ok but now I'm excited.. Kab aa rhe h vo...  Sneha said.. A rhe h?? Itni izzat...
Angel :  ha mere se to bde h aur mere jiju h , to unhe tu ya tum karke thodi bolungi...
Sneha looked a her with a look... jiju!!!.? Kya kuch bhi...

She said ha jiju , mere eklote jiju..
sneha was speechless .. she realized bolne ka kuch fayeda nhi.. to chup hi rehte h.. but deep down in her mind thinking.. ye yhi nhi rukega sneha , get used to it..

Angel asked her again.. bta na kab aa rhe h mere jiju.. She replied.. kal..

So guys that's it.. for this ch.

So you guys excited to see their  first meet😂
Well see you guys in next ch.
Bye bye ❤️