part 22

Sushant pov

It's the day I'll be departing off to USA .. It's hurting,  it feels like I'm losing a part of mine .. God.. can't I just stay more.

Meanwhile with sneha

Merko dukh ho rha samjh ata h , but why my heart is clenching.. I'll miss him so much.. jaise jaise airport paas a rha mere dil ki dhadkne tej ho rhi h..

She unconsciously hold his hand tightly.  Sushant looked at her suprised at her sudden gesture..but then he found kind of tension on her face.. He placed his hand on her cheek made her face towards him and asked ,

" Motto sab thik , you fine??"

Instead of replying,  she burst into countless of sobs and hiccups..  He hugged her.. consoling her , stroking her back..

He said , " Arey mera baccha.. motto sacchi m you are like baby ese kon rota h , huh "

She hit him on his shoulder feeling mixed of emotions overwhelming her..

He chuckled and wiped her tears with his thumb.. not leaving any trace..
and said ,

" Now listen me carefully.. dhyan s suno mujhe.. even if I'm going now but I promise to come back soon.. so apne ye aasu yu zaya na kre , hmm.. samjhe , and I promise to talk to you daily , I'll find time, ok..  "

He then ruffled her hair causing her to blush a bit.. she nodded her head timidly..

Sneha pov..

His hug feels warm , his words sounds promising.. but did he just call me baccha , baby??? I'm not baby.. koi nhi but I'll let it aside this time as he is going.. let him come again as he promise.. then I'll take my revenge.

But when he ruffled my hair , I feel something , idk what is it but.. I felt something for sure.. leave it.. but his hugs are good , I like it..

She leaned more to his chest.. he tighten his hold around her.. resting his chin over her head.. closing his eyes.. whispering to himself..

* I love you motto , don't worry we'll soon meet *

Well that's it for this ch.
See you
Bye bye❤️

Ik it's short , but I'll update next ch. Soon.. so see you soon..