part 17

Next Sunday Morning..

Sushant pov..

I woke up early... its my habit as I go to workout in early morning..

But.. what shocked me was.. motto was cuddling me.. she was all over me , head on my chest and leg above mine leg... But what add to my shocked state was my hand on her waist... infact bare waist.. I gulped.. I tried to remove my hand but she tightened her gripped on my waist.. and snuggled more into me as to find some warmth... Thand ka time to tha hi.. I thought let's not disturb and enjoy this moment for while.. I took the phone and clicked the picture.. her head buried in my chest.. snoring lightly,  pouted lips.. that was such a sight.. ki I can watch it all day and all night..

Just like this , imagine..she cuddled up like this..

she cuddled up like this

After like an hour.. I looked at my phone to see time.. it was 5.10.. I decided to wake up now... I carefully remove my hand... and move out of the bed.. I covered her up with blanket properly as I don't want her to catch cold...

then idk what gotten into me but I couldn't help myself and kissed on her forehead...

I said.. , " sleep well" before going to my usual workout..

Time skip.. time 8.00

Motto was still asleep.. I thought to make breakfast for her.. apni cooking skill show karni bhi to Banti h.
I started making toast with scrambled egg and pancakes..and her favorite adrak wali chai ..

After finishing making everything.. I went in room to wake her up.. but I stopped in my spot.. she woke up already...  she was tieing her hair in bun.. which was incredibly sexy... she looked at me and raised her eyebrow as in asking kya hua..  I came back from my imagination..and told her to come down for breakfast..

After a while , she came down.. smiling..doing good morning to everyone ..

* m to bas khayal m tha ki.. agar motto meri kabhi biwi ban gyi in future , to mujhe Har roz ye nzare dekhne ko milenge.... magnificent.. haaye bhagwan jo bhi vrat rakhna padega I'm ready.. just make her mine..
sushant come out of your imagination *

She looked at breakfast with wide eyes.. and started eating.. I pause to see if she will like it or not..

she smile and closed her eyes at that taste.. mujhe samjh a gya , she love it..

but then she took another mouthful bite.. and moan at the taste... shit.... sushant stop your dirty brain.. that's wasn't supposed to be like that...  stop it..

Then she said.. aunty bhot accha tha khana... fir ma bolti h.. beta mene nhi.. sushant n bnaya tha... motto then looked at me with wide eye and smile.. and Said being shocked , " terko cooking bhi aati h , waah.. bhot acche the pancakes , i love it , Chai bhi bhot acchi thi... just like my taste , thank you for the breakfast " ...

I told her thank you.. genuinely touched by her appreciation...

but then something came in my mind..

Well to find what it was.. you guys have to wait for next ch..
See you
Bye bye❤️