part 6 First meet

Sushant pov..

I land on the airport.. just getting our luggage... then when we came..  my eyes were  searching only for one person...  *my motto*

I was looking for her then my eyes landed on her..
she grew up so beautifully m to bas dekhta hi reh gya.. her long open hair.. that dress which suit her so perfect and fit her the best.. but she become so thin.. more like.. into sexy... she now got the sexy figure I must say.. she didn't  saw me yet.. I was wondering what her reaction will be when she will see me...

Sneha pov..

I was patiently waiting for him to come..
Hume khde hue 1 ghanta ho gya m , thak gyi hu ab.. m bas ja rhi thi mummy ko bolne ki m bethne ja rhi hu..
I noticed him... yes him....  he changed a lot.. aur uski height.. heightttt!!!... he is sooo tall!!... I was lost in him.. vo sab logo m alag hi dikh rha sundar nawjavan type... but as soon as I broke out from my imagination.. I ran to him.. it was automatic reaction just like reflex.....

Sushant pov...
I was looking at her.. then I saw her running towards.. with a big smile.. I was ready.. because ik..what's coming next... she came running and jump on me..hugging me tightly.. hands wrapping around my neck..
I hold her from waist with one hand .. as other hand was holding.. luggage.. then I left my luggage and hug her properly..
I miss this..I miss her...
I whisper In her ear * I missed you so much motto* and lifted her..and spin her few times

*That's how they were hugging*

Then I put her down.. she was looking at me.. with a big smile.. I bet I was also smiling like fool..

Just like this👆

Just like this👆..  and the height difference is same between them..

Then I noticed her eyes a bit teary.. I told her.. motto don't..but then she hit me... saying... ek baar call bhi nhi bhul gya na mujhe.. koi gf bna li hogi... I chuckled at her silly talk..
I said.. gf ki kya jarurat when you there while winking...but then she glare at me with put... gosh she didn't change.. aww my cute baby... my motto..
then we heard someone.. clearing throat..it was pa.. he made that sound to remind we are not alone....

Fir mene sneha ki mummy aur Papa s nsmaste ki , unke pair chuhe...

Sneha pov..

Talking to herself in mind.. wow he is muscular.. asani s mujhe ek hath s utha liya.. he so strong.. and he got muscles too.. *sneha kya Kar rhi h.. ese nhi sochte.. dost h vo tera.*  hn pta h dost h..par Kitna handsome h yrr ye... shit sneha...tu pagal ho gyi h..sab ye us angel ki galti..chup ab kuch mat soch..

Then they all sat in car.. they book one taxi.. in that sushant and his Family and sneha gone..

In sneha dad's car.. unke luggage... aur unki family( sneha ki mummy,  papa aur bhai)

No words were exchange between sneha and Sushant... dono k mn m sawal bhot the.. par zubaan p nhi a rhe the....
But ha..one thing..they both were holding each other hand.. without even knowing..jaise this is so habitual..

Well that's it for this ch..
See you
Bye bye❤️