part 10

So Sneha entered in his room without knocking.. but she didn't had even a bit of idea what she'll see today...
So she unconsciously opened the door..
But as soon as she opened the door...
She saw..

......

She saw Sushant just in towel.. coming straight out of shower...
they both become statue on seeing each other..

Sneha pov..

I opened the door... to see him.. what the fuck.... he is just in towel.. showing all his glory.. godd.. his muscle.. abs.. that mole on his  collarbone.. and his wet hair.. fuck that's hot...water droplets.. travelling down to his chest...wait his chest looks heavy.... then to his abs to ...... shit... sneha kya Kar rhi tu.. you just checking out your friend .. but he look massive down there...  Wtf sneha... wtf you thinking...

She was busy in her thoughts then she came back to reality when sushant coughed .. ahuh huh...
she widen her eyes then said sorry and hurriedly closed the door... her heart beating so fast..cheeks were red.. but she still unaware of this feeling.. she said wait.. it's hot here... m bhar ja rhi hu...

well everyone the month was November....👀😂

Sushant pov..
I was taking bath.. but my mind was only at my motto.. pta nhi kya Kar rhi hogi.. I miss her.. damn...
then I finished bathing.. I came in room  just in towel.. I mean it's my room.. and I was not expecting any visit..

But then I heard someone opening the door.. I looked at it.. to see it's my motto... she was shocked on seeing me.. I was also shocked but not that much.. I noticed her gaze.. how she was staring at me..
I chuckled to myself..
She was checking me out without even knowing.. I noticed her eyes were now staring at my abs.. her cheeks turned pink.. so she's flustered...I felt proud of myself..  itna workout chalo kuch to kaam aya.. then I noticed her eyes were going down to my.... but she composed herself ik she was busy talking to herself in her mind.. that's her habit...

I coughed a bit to make her come to reality... she realized,  she widened her eyes then Said sorry and hurriedly close the door... I chuckled at her reaction and said..  cute...

Well that's it for this ch.
See you
Bye bye ❤️