part 8

To unka ghar a gya..

Car stopped ghar s thodi der pehle.. kyuki ghar k raste tak car nhi ja pati... sushant car s bhar aya.. sneha was about to open the door but to her suprise... he opened the door for her...

She looked at him.. and Said.. thank you.. par ye sab karne ki jarurat nhi..
He said .. anything for my girl...
Sneha just gave him a look ki stop kidding.. but use kya pta tha ..he really meant those words...

Sneha went out from car.. and took some bag.. to carry them till his home.. but sushant took the bag.. and Said.. you just walk.. I can carry those..
sneha said feeling offended.. m itni kamjor lagti hu kya , huh... sushant said.. kamjor nhi.. but meri mojudgi m you won't do... you are my queen....
Sneha look at him... and Said are you really sushant.. I doubt.. kya ho gya tujhe .. aren't you being too filmy type , natak nhi chal rha koi..
Sushant said jo thik lge..par i meant those words...

Then they all went towards his home... opened the lock... switch on the lights.. old memories starts flashing.. how they both used to play , fight and bicker with each other... 

Sushant and sneha went to sushant's room... she lay on bed directly saying.. I'm tired... sushant look at her
he kept all his luggage aside.. and lay beside her..

ik they are not young anymore.. but that's how they grow up.. they used to sleep together jab bhi koi kisi k bhi ghar rukta tha... so they don't feel uncomfortable with each other..

Sneha looked at sushant.. but he was already seeing her... with those eyes.. well loving eyes..

Sneha pov...
Ye ese kyu dekh rha h mujhe.. aur why my heart is beating so fast.. shit...

She looked away.. can't take more of his gaze.. she asked..  to sushant... he hummed at her... she asked him...  so do you had or have any gf??

Sushant said... no I don't..

Sneha said ...kyu.. you are too handsome for not to have one...

He replied.. accha then you be my gf😉..

Sneha being flustered  said.. shut up.. I'm your best friend..stop flirting with me..

Sushant said.. but you look like my future gf to me 👀😉..

Sneha look at him.. then chuckled and said hn hn idk vha jaake kya ho gya tujhe.. Jada America ki Hava lag gyi..kyu Mr. America... well you rest... thak gye hoge... I'll come tomorrow... kaam h school ka bhot.. karna h vo bhi..
Bye

Sushant wanted to stop her.. but.. kal to ayegi hi.. ye tasali deke khud ko samjhayaek din aur shi..and now they can talk too... so he didn't said.. just said..
bye.....My love.....was in silent...

That's it for this ch.
See you
Bye bye❤️