part 16.

Time skip to night

Sushant pov..

As it was already night time . I find myself staring at my motto who is sleeping beside me.. my eyes were already feeling heavy but heart says , " don't sleep yet , ye nzare baar baar nhi milte "..

I noticed she was getting irritated by hair.. so I carefully tucked them behind her ear... Gosh how can she look so pretty even while sleeping.. and that pout of hers.. it's making my thoughts ran wild.. I really want to taste them , I wonder their taste... but I  shook my head to get away with these dirty thoughts.. 

" motto , when you're next to me , my heart fills with so many emotions.  I can't possibly describe. I want to hold your hand and keeps you close to me. I want to tell you just how much you mean to me. I want to give you the most amazing gifts and take care of you the way you deserve to be cared for. When I'm around you , I can't help but lose myself . "

But kya kabhi hakk hoga mera , motto.. will you ever love me.. just give me a chance.. I'll prove my love to you.. Teri khushi m hi meri khushi h .. doesn't matter if you are with me or not... but can't I be a bit selfish..I want you just for me.. just for me to call you mine.. just for me to shower you with everything that you deserve...

Kuch log kehte h duniya jeetni h , duniya paani h... humari to duniya hi aap ho... Aap mile to sab jhah pa liya humne... let's see what the future decides for us..

I love you my dear love... Even love word can't express what I feel for you.. just look at me.. my heart is already beating fast... Sushant get your mind straight.. so ja bhai so ja... you really so sick in love... par agar love m sick hona bhi  motto k liye ho to.. I gladly accept it.. okay I should sleep now..

..have sweet dreams my love..

Well that's it for this ch.
See you
Bye bye❤️