part 18

But then something came in my mind.... pta nhi kyu.. par achanak just randomly.. the thought of our child came in my mind... I mean she or he will be cute tho... but I shook off my thought , scolding myself for thinking I mean she is still a kid herself just 15 yrs old and I'm thinking of this..
Sushant not good..

Then after breakfast.. she went her home to take bath .. uske kapde bhi to nhi the yha..

I was being bored.. waiting when my motto will come back... jaise hi m soch rha hota hu.. she entered in my room saying , " Tadaa.. , m a gyi ".. 

I became instantly happy.. a smile came on my face on hearing her voice.. 

well but then I look at her.. mere to hosh ud gye🙃.. she was wearing kurti.. open hair , wet.. with bindi.. she's looking so God dam gorgeous,  sexy ..so hot... bindi suits her alot..wait..

WTF!!!! IT'S BACKLESS..
SHIT , FUCK!!

( what she was wearing)

I was so lost in her beauty.... she's really so beautiful.. so pretty...

but then possessiveness rose in me.. it pissed me off a bit.. ki other people might have stared at her... while she came here..
I clicked my tongue inside my cheek but then calm myself  , let go of my possessive side... 

I came back from thoughts when i heard her shouting s.. sushhhanttt....

I replied,  " ha ha , kya hua "

" itni der s avaj Mar rhi hu , where you lost " she asked bring annoyed..

* even while annoyed she looks so cute 😩*

I said khi nhi.. bas kuch soch rha tha
* how can someone look pretty,  sexy , hot , cute all at same time *  I said in mind..

I told her... but you like beautiful today...she became a bit flustered at my words and then said , " thank you..."
I decided to tease her.. pehle s to sundar , earlier you used to look bikharan... 

her smile turned into angry frown.. she gasped at my words... she throw comb at me... kyuki vohi pass m tha uske , " I thought , you genuinely,  tu kabhi nhi sudhrega "...

I chuckled at her reaction.. she so cute , goddd.. help me...

I told her.... to lift up her mood , " Motto,  jokes aside.. you really look beautiful,  so pretty in blue just like some water goddess" ... * just like mine was in silent*

She blushed at my words.. her face was whole red.. she said.. hn hn ab bas... Mr. America..

Well that's it for this ch.
See you
Bye bye❤️