part 2

That's how they both were hugging

That's how they both were hugging... he hugged her till her sobbing died down... then  they pull back from hugging...

Sushant said.. I'm sorry..
Sneha said.. koi nhi m thik hu ..

Time skip ( 5 yrs later)
Sneha was 10 yrs old
Sushant was 12 yrs old..

Sushant got late admission so They both were together in same class .. 5th class.. So..
Sneha ka ek new friend bna.. his name was Tushar..
And Sushant was so jealous of him.. but he didn't show it.. And the reason if being jealous was.. he has feelings for sneha..which is more than just crush..  but he didn't have guts to confess to her...

So here are we.. it was their.. free period.. sushant and tushar were sitting together behind sneha...
Sneha was doing some work.. but then she moved back to talk them as she was bored...
She said... yrr m bore ho rhi hu.. kuch kre...ya kehle..free period h...
Tushar said.. aww my cupcake bored..  let's play.. criss cross...

Meanwhile sushant in mind... * when tushar called her cupcake* .... ek min cupcake... kutte vo meri motto h.. cupcake eww.. ye kaisa name h , you can't call her that *... but he didn't said it loud .. he was fattu🙃...

So as they were about to play.. teacher entered.. sushant was doing a little celebration in his mind.. and thanking teacher for coming at the right time....

Time skip to 5th class.. half yearly exam...
Paper was over.. mis if the students went out.. but..then..only few students were left.. when sneha stood up to go out.. everyone was looking at her..
She thought to herself... mene kuch kra kya..sab ese kyu dekh rhe h...

Then sushant come to her rescue.. he come behind her.. and told her to just move... they were outside the school.. he lowered her bag.. to cover the stain part... so the thing was..she got her first period.. and it got stain as school uniform was white..

She looked at sushant confused.. he said.. don't panic.. it's just you got your periods.. Sneha felt so embarrassed.. and realized why everyone was looking at her.. she didn't know much about periods but was not dumb to know ye hota kya h  ...
sushant know her well.. he said motto kuch nhi hua.. it's natural.. don't feel embarrassed.. let's go home...

They reach home... she was resting as her back was paining and cramps.. Sushant came to check on her.. and bought chocolate along... he said.. dekho kon aya h ... but sneha was already having mood swings... she said... mujhe pareshan karne aya h to ja.. I'm already in pain..
Sushant said.. pareshan nhi karne aya.. see m kya laya hu apni motto k liye... he pull out chocolate.. but her face remain same..

Well she don't like chocolate.. strange , right...

but then she said.. you know mujhe chocolate nhi pasand fir kyu... he said ik but I bought kit Kat.. this you can eat.. and I heard chocolate help in cramps...

She smile on seeing his concern.. and took chocolate  and said.. to... Mr. Matthew caring bhi ho skte h .. khadus s hatke.. now go , let me sleep..

While saying that.. she cover herself with blanket.. Sushant went out saying.. this khadus love his only friend.. samjhi my motto...
Take care..

On hearing his words.. not her smiling like fool.. then look at chocolate.. and slept after saying
khadus itna bhi bura nhi...

 and slept after saying khadus itna bhi bura nhi