part 13

Third pov..

After talking with Angel.. Sneha went to his room.. to find.. he was still lying in that position..

Sneha went to him and said , " you okay Mr. America? " .. he replied to her , " oh ha "

but him in his mind.. mere Hosh haval udake kaise innocent bnke puch rhi h...

Then sushant sat up and said , " Motto wait , close your eyes.. I bought a gift for you "... She said gift.. uski kya jarurat thi...
He: jarurat thi , because you are my only dear friend
She: hn hn.. but aakh band kyu..
He: do it na
She: accha thik h

She closed her eyes and wait patiently... then he said , open your eyes... His hands was backwards.. she said , " itna bhi na kya , show me " ... 
Then he said while forwarding his , " tadaaa"..  Sneha become so shocked yet so happy on seeing the gift.. she just give him a hug without thinking much and then took the gift from him and muttering hundreds of Thank you...
Well the gift was chummy plushie.. she is bts army after all.. and it's her first plushie...

Sushant pov..

I knew she would love it... I shown her the gift.. but she hug me.. which left me shocked... as soon as her body touched my mine.. I felt some electricity ran through my nerves... my heart already beating at fast...

Agar mujhe pta hota ki ek plushie ka esa return gift milega.. I would have bought the entire store..

I looked at her.. she was so happy , her big smile.. uski smile dekh k..automatically smile came on my face.. she was muttering thousands of thank yous.. I told her ," Motto,  ab thank you bolke stranger feel mat kara , " ...

But then she look at me with those big doe eyes...haaaayeeee those eyes.. ye aakhein,  kisi din jaan le lengi humari...

She said hn hn thik h hut thank you so much , I'm so happppyyyyy mujhe bhot accha lga..  Then she again give me a hug...

Motto do you even realize, what you doing to me... these small acts... I'm loving.. as she hugged me.. I wanted the time to stop.... I love that moment even tho it lasted for few seconds... 

Well noted , " buy her bts related things to get hugs and to make her happy "✍️

After that she said.. ohh 6 baj gye.. merko Jana padega ab..m mummy s sham tak ko hi bolke aai thi... I wanted her to stay..but koi nhi..kal dur nhi... she was going... but then she looked back and said well thank you for this gift..I love you so much... then she went

Her last words left me shocked..

I LOVE YOU...DID SHE JUST SAID THAT!! 

Tf calm down sushant..she meant in friendly way..yk her.. hm.. par ajj to raat barbaad.. neend nhi ayegi...

Mottoooo....... jaate jaate... humari neend chain sab leke chli gyi..

Well that's it for this ch.
See you
Bye bye❤️