part 21

Time skip to one day later after the pasta incident

Sushant pov

*Bas 2 din bache h mere USA vapis jaane k , and I'm already missing her , shit can't I stay a bit longer but sadly I can't.. should I confess to her?? No no what if she don't feel same then it will ruin our friendship,  let's just keep going with flow , I'm fine like this as long as she is beside me.. *

My thoughts erupted with ...
Susssshhhhanntttt... a smile came on my face instantly.. well just like one khavat.. shaitan ka naam liya shaitan haazir.. but she isn't shaitan... my thoughts erupted with pillow landed on my face...  or maybe I'm wrong.. she is my cute devil ..

I thought to tease her , I acted like I was pissed off but actually I wasn't .  I made a stern face and looked at her glaring... well I think my acting is good as she actually got scared.. 

I noticed her reaction.. her smile dropped on seeing my reaction.. she pouted ..

* Gosh... I'm weak for those pouts , it tempts me to kiss the hell out of her * 

She came towards me.. hold my face in her small baby like hands.. well I think I didn't mention it to you all but her hands are extra soft and squishy just like baby..

She squeezed my cheek lightly and said.. " tu to gussa ho gya... sorrryy... merko lga..hn meko nhi karna chahiye tha , agar koi ese mujhe achanak s marega gussa to ayega , sorry..  forgive me this time "

To be honest kya m uski bak bak sun rha tha , hell no🙃😂.. I was busy admiring her eyes , they way she pout when she talk.. and bite her lips in between then look up at me with those puppy doe eyes.. it's too much for me to handle... I snap out my thoughts with her tapping my cheek..

Saying , " sun bhi rha h.... sushhhanttt..you listening  " I look at her but then acted to ignore her.. Cuz why not , I'm having fun💁‍♂️😂..

I turn my head to other side and lay on bed,  resting my back on bedrest.. scrolling on my table... I was peeking at her to see her reaction.. she looked like confused puppy , okay I guess my next favorite thing is , she looking like confused puppy ...

But then she did something unexpected..jiski mujhe umeed bhi nhi thi.. she climb on me.. took my MacBook kept it aside.. and rested her hands on my chest.. well the position was quite....🙃💀 sexy..

I was wearing sweatpants while she had shorts.. and the place she sat was directly above my **** I could feel her core brushing against mine ****.. shit.. sushant don't get hard , don't get hard.. I repeat in my mind as I don't want to get hard atleast in this situation,  atleast not with her like this..

She said while her hands resting on my shoulder..  " accha mene sorry Bola na to.. ese kyu act Kar rha h , like you on your periods " .. her last line got me..

* Wait , since when did my motto became so savage *  I blinked my eyes and chuckled.. but then she grabbed my face with her one hand and squeeze,  making my cheeks pressing them together.. and Said,  " why you laughing ,  I said I'm sorry " but then she leaned forward..

wait the hell she doing , but when she leaned forward..it made another friction.. rubbing her core against my sensual part..

* ok , I think today I'll loose my mind cuz of certain someone *

She leaned forward , and placed another hand on my forehead.. which left me confused.. but then she said , " you aren't hot , garam nhi ho rha sir , to face itna red red kyu h , you fine?? " ...

Wait Am I blushing??.. but she is the reason,  I mean what the hell is even this position and she making it more difficult for me to resist.. then she leaned more forward too look closely at me.. but she didn't knew her this action is only leading to something..  blood rushed to my down.. making it hard... 

she looked at me worriedly and said " you fine , you are sweating.... Wait..  mujhe lga I felt something.. do you have phone in your pocket ??"

** Shit , shit , shit.. this isn't right why the hell I get hard .. and seriously phone, oh my God.. is this girl really so innocent  , now I'm feeling like taking advantage of her**

I cleared my thoughts and said , " Motto..  stand up.. I forgive you and im not angry..I have to take bath.. Move or you don't mind smelling too"

She stood up abruptly.. making disgust face , " ewww you didn't even took bath , go .. dupher ho rhi h , m niche aunty k paas ja rhi hu , you take bath till then , byee "

Then she went..
I released my breath which I don't know for how long I was holding..

then I looked down.. guess I have to take shower again.. more precisely cold shower..

Well that's it for this ch.
See you
Bye bye ❤️