Tutor

"In the evening, Tokyo was getting ready to attend one of his friend's parties when someone held his hands. He looked and saw his granny.

'Can you drop us off at Shine's restaurant, please? Today's her birthday, but Tharn is in a meeting. I'm taking Nora because I have a scheduled meeting with his new tutor too, so he will give a demo class there first,' Tokyo's granny explained hurriedly.

Tokyo, despite being in a rush, had no choice but to agree. He waited for them to get ready and finally dropped them off in front of the building.

'Do you want me to come?' Tokyo asked, looking at granny and grandson, but the lady shook her head.

'No worries, we will manage,' she assured him. Tokyo then left as he was getting late. Nora smiled, and both of them entered the traditional Chinese restaurant.

'Let's go,' Granny said, leading them to a room where many elderly people were sitting. As they entered, everyone cheered. They sat down and began to play some games while Granny Jane made Nora comfortable on a couch in the corner where she could keep an eye on him.

Granny Jane was looking for a tutor who could teach Nora at home because of his disability. Many people bullied him, and he had asthenopia, so he couldn't use gadgets for long. Homeschooling seemed the best option, hence the search for a tutor.

Nora was nervous, waiting for his tutor. All his previous teachers treated him poorly, so he confided everything to his granny, leading her to hire a tutor.

'Hello,' Grey entered with a wheelchair, and Nora greeted him with a bow. Nora's granny intentionally hired a disabled person, knowing how hard it is for them to get a job.

'Good evening, sir... I mean, Sawadee Krab,' Nora greeted, not fully fluent in the language.

'It's okay, little guy... "Good morning" will do. So, it's our first day; let's start with introductions. First, you introduce yourself, then I will,' Grey said politely. Nora shared everything about himself, and Grey smiled and praised him.

'Very good... Now, I have prepared a few general assessment tests. Please solve them so I can get a perfect idea about you,' Grey said, handing Nora the paper. Despite the paper being easy, Nora, being a slow learner, struggled and made mistakes.

Seeing the test paper, Grey looked up with a serious expression. Nora, on the verge of tears, was surprised when Grey chuckled and ruffled his hair.

'It's okay... no worries. If you don't know anything, I will teach you. Just focus here... Let's start with addition, okay?' Grey reassured him, starting the lesson patiently.

Grey taught Nora patiently, answering his repeated questions calmly, and made sure he understood everything.

'Okay then... Class ends here, and here's your gift, as we met for the first time. This is for you,' Grey said, giving Nora a chocolate, which he shyly accepted.

After the class, Granny and Nora, along with Grey, walked out. Granny smiled at Grey.

'I have three grandsons, and their parents died when Nora was born. Things have been tough for us since then. His elder brother is always busy, the middle one doesn't care much, and he's not expressive. I'm always scared when he goes out, which is why I decided to hire you. I hope you'll come to my home, and you mentioned a nanny, right? When will she come?' Granny asked.

'It's he, ma'am... He will come tomorrow. Do we have to move somewhere near your house?' Grey asked, and the lady nodded.

'Not near, but in my house... Okay, let's meet tomorrow,' she said, about to leave when she remembered something. She pulled out some money and handed it to Grey.

'No, I don't need it now... You can give it to me at the end,' Grey replied, struggling with his self-respect but grateful for the offer.

'You're just like my son... Don't worry, just work hard, and come tomorrow, okay?' Granny insisted, bidding them goodbye. Grey returned home, excitedly sitting down beside Type and handing him all the money.

'She was asking about you too... We have to move tomorrow. You told them you won't go there anymore, right?' Type asked, and Grey nodded.

'Yes, I have already resigned. Although I didn't want to, I think it's a good opportunity for us. We can live freely there without paying rent, and even the salary is good,' Grey said, smiling at Type and hugging him."