Morning

A/N-: Certainly!this is a family drama type story so it involves multiple characters, you just need to either remember or if you are just for couple things ... Then sorry it's not for you... It's the mixture of a different stories... That's why it called changing hearts....

The very next morning, Type woke up and found himself sleeping on a comfortable bed. He jumped with joy as he experienced all this for the very first time.

Waking up, he got ready in comfortable clothes and went inside Nora's room to find the little guy still sleeping.

"Baby, baby, please wake up," he gently ruffled the guy's hair, and Nora, who was dreaming about something bad, woke up and hugged him immediately, scared.

"Save me... Save me..."

"It's okay, baby. It was just a nightmare. I'm here. Okay, good morning," he gently patted his back, and the little guy looked up, realizing he was hugging a stranger.

"I-I-I am sorry," he said, getting back, and Type could only smile.

"No worries, baby. Let me first get you ready. Let's go," he said, pulling him up and helping him get ready before taking him out to the garden in the wheelchair.

"I'm glad you're here to help me. Earlier, Granny used to get tired doing all this. Thanks for coming," Nora said in his gentle words.

"You are such a well-behaved guy. You've had such a good upbringing," Type said, tapping his cheeks, and Nora just smiled shyly.

They roamed around the garden for some time when Nora spoke up.

"Sir, I'm hungry. Can we go back?" Nora asked, and Type just glared at him.

"Don't call me sir; it makes me feel old. Call me Type, okay? You can also call me momma, as Tharn also calls me momma. I love it when someone calls me that," he said, giggling, and Nora's facial expression immediately changed.

"M-momma? Can I call you that? You won't scold me?" he asked, and Type just giggled and was about to kiss his forehead but stopped, realizing Nora was a big boy now, and touching anyone's kid wasn't a good thing.

"You are so adorable. I want you as my little son. Anyway, let's go, and yes, you can call me momma. For now, just call me Type, as your family members will think I manipulated you," he giggled, and Nora just laughed, and they both went inside.

Granny, who had just gotten out of her room, was impressed to see Nora already at the breakfast table. She went into the kitchen to make something for everyone when Type spoke.

"Don't you have any maids who can cook?"

"Who will tolerate them? They always create dramas. So at night, Tharn, I mean my eldest grandson, cooks the food, and in the morning, I do. And in the afternoon, we just eat fruits or order from outside, as I'm very old now, and my health issues aren't allowing me to do all this," she said, smiling sadly, and holding her hand, Type made her sit on the chair and spoke.

"From today, I will cook for you guys, okay? Don't say no because I cook so deliciously that you will faint."

"No, no, I don't want to faint," Nora teased Type, and they all laughed, while Type pouted.

"But won't you get tired? Type, don't do it; we will manage," Granny said, but Type just ignored her and began to make food. Finally, he made a wonderful breakfast and served it on the table.

"Let me call Tharn here. I don't know why he's late today," Granny said, about to stand up.

"Just sit here. Let me call everyone. Just tell me where everyone's room is," he asked.

"But..."

"No 'buts.' Think of me as the owner of this house," Type giggled, and the lady smiled, looking at him.

"Don't go into Tokyo's room, as he's just a rude guy. Last time, he pushed the lady, and she left the job. Just go to Tharn's room, the second-floor corner room, and I have already told Grey. He was sleeping when I woke him up, so he's getting ready," she said, and nodding with a smile, Type went to the specified room and, without knocking, walked in. Both guys looked at each other, and Tharn just tied his robe immediately.

"Y-you? What are you doing here?" Tharn asked, covering his body, as he was standing naked earlier.

"Umm? You are Tharn... Anyway, your granny is calling you," embarrassed, the guy immediately ran out, and soon Tharn also came and sat down, looking red as he was embarrassed because Type had seen him naked.

"Tharn, he's Type, and Grey is our new family member. Grey is Nora's personal tutor and piano teacher, too. Type is my partner who will help me with some work," Granny politely said, and Tharn just nodded, looking at them.

"Why did you leave that job? You told me you would come back," Tharn asked, but Type just glared at him and slammed the big bowl.

"Mam, can I leave?" he asked, looking at Granny, and the lady held his hand.

"If you are in my house, you have to do things according to me," Granny said firmly, and Type just realized he had slammed the bowl so hard.

"Sorry, I forgot that I'm just a..."

"You are our family member, and everyone here eats together. And dare you call me mam. You can call me mom, Granny Beauty, baby, or babes, or whatever, but not mam, okay?" she said, and Nora just laughed out loud, looking at Type, who was scared. Finally, they were having breakfast when Tokyo arrived and sat down beside Grey.

"Who's this?" he asked, pointing at Grey, and his granny introduced Grey and Type again to him.

"Again, you are adding family members. Anyway, welcome to this house. I hope you can survive a little bit longer than the previous people who came here," saying that, he walked away to bring some coke from the fridge.

"Why is he like that? I'm sorry, I mean, isn't he rude?" Type asked, and Granny spoke.

"His boyfriend always bad-mouths us to him, and that's why he hates us. He's not bad. He's very kind and..." Before she could say anything, Tharn spoke.

"Yes, very kind, generous, lovely, disciplined, and a baby whom anyone can manipulate. Who knows no boundaries and is just selfish. Anyways, just say you are spoiling him and just..."

"Yeah, and you are bitching about me behind my back, idiot."

"Dare you call me idiot? At least I'm not a burden like you."

"Y-you again," Tokyo raised his hands to slap when Tharn grabbed his collar, and both of them began to fight. Granny had to slap Tharn at the end.

"Tharn, Tokyo, stop! I'm now old, and please, at least you should understand. Anyway, you guys are way too busy in your own world to understand me. You are always fighting. Why don't you understand? I'm fed up with all this," Granny said, getting annoyed, and Tharn immediately let him go.

"Good... slap him again, he deserves it... Because of you, my parents died... Because of you, everything happened, and now you are being the owner... I hate you, I fucking hate you," saying that, Tokyo left immediately, and Tharn just clenched his fist.

"You deserve it... You are always rude to him. He's immature, but at least you should be responsible. But no... Anyways, I don't want to eat... Bye," saying that, Granny also left, and Nora looked at Grey.

"Can you please take me away?" Nora asked, and nodding, Grey took him inside his room, and they started their study session. While Type was there, looking at Tharn, whose eyes were red, and he was just looking hurt.

Tharn went inside the room, and while getting ready, he was just crying silently. Suddenly, Type tapped his shoulder, and he just turned around to another side, hiding his face, and began to cry more.

"It's okay, don't cry... Don't cry," Type tried to console the guy by rubbing his back, and the guy burst out into tears and hugged him.

"I didn't do it intentionally... I just wanted to eat ice cream and told my momma to bring it" he cried too ...

"It's not your fault... Whatever happened was destiny... Your brother is just little, that's why he said it... Don't cry... Please don't," Type said, consoling him. Tharn hugged him tighter while crying a pool.