After two years

"We're running late... Hurry up," Tharn said, holding baby Blue while everyone was getting ready.

"I can't believe we're moving to Japan... I'm so happy," Nora said, looking at Type who smiled widely.

"All thanks to my family. I'm glad I have you guys. I got a one-year contract as a model with their biggest agency, and because of that, you all are leaving everything behind, especially you, Tharn. I'm sorry you have to move your business there and take the risk," Type said, sitting in the car.

"Common, wifey... Don't worry, I can move anywhere for you and my family. Anyway, let's go," Tharn said, and everyone sat down in the car to head to the airport.

Tharn had booked his private jet since his whole family was shifting with all their luggage.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Tharn asked, holding his brother's hand. Type just shook his head.

"I'm not your wife... Ask your wife, stupid... I'm good," he chuckled. Smiling, Tharn sat down beside his husband, who was eating some puffcorn.

On the other side, Tokyo looked out of the window, capturing the beautiful environment with a wide smile. He looked at baby Blue and kissed him.

"Ty... Ty," he said in a baby voice, pulling him onto his lap to show him the mountains and everything.

After the long journey, they arrived at the place they were going to stay-a big apartment with multiple rooms and a staircase.

"Let's eat something then sleep... I've ordered food already," Tharn suggested after everyone freshened up. However, Tokyo immediately stood up.

"You guys go ahead; my head is spinning, please," he said.

"Tokyo, eat, okay?" Tharn said in a strict voice. Tokyo nodded, and they sat down to eat.

"My baby, you look so beautiful when you eat like this," Jane said, smiling and rubbing Tokyo's cheeks. Everyone smiled at him.

"Yes, Tokyo is the prettiest; even my schoolmates used to say that," Nora praised her brother.

"Thanks, but I'm not going to eat anymore... I'm done... bye, love you all," Tokyo said, bending down to kiss his brother, Type, Nora, and Jane.

"Let him sleep with me; you must be tired," Type said, not wanting Tokyo to get tired.

"Tokyo, let him sleep with me... only if Type doesn't mind," Jane said, wanting to spend time with Blue.

"Momma, why do you always ask this? You're also his momma; you don't need to ask me."

"Of course, I need to ask you. When Tharn's father was born, my mother-in-law used to take care of him and spend most of her time with him. I never said anything, but I wanted to spend time with my baby too. I was always doing household chores, busy with my work, so I never got time... Even your grandfather didn't say anything, and I rarely spent time with him during his newborn phase."

"Of course not... I spend most of the time with my baby. My mother-in-law, my husband, and my whole family are very supportive. I understand your concern, but things between us are different. You don't need to worry; I always speak out about what's right or not... So don't worry about that," he said, and smiling, Jane nodded.

"So I'm sleeping with the baby tonight; Tokyo, go and sleep," she said, and nodding, Tokyo left without arguing.

"In these past years, he has changed so much. Earlier, if he wanted something, he would have ripped things apart, but look at him now; he just agrees with whatever we ask. He never fights, rarely disagrees, and even stays at home all the time," Type observed.

"It's good; at least he's not in a fake relationship. We are here for him. Anyway, let's go and sleep now," Type said, and everyone nodded, heading to their rooms.

On the other side, Tokyo arranged his things and sat down, looking at his wedding ring.

"I just hate you so much. I wish you had died by now," he said to his ring, placing it on the desk before falling asleep.

The very next morning, he woke up and, after preparing a wonderful breakfast for everyone, began calling everyone to the table.

Just as they were about to start eating, they heard the doorbell.

"Wait, let me check..." Tokyo said, smiling, and running towards the door, he opened it and saw a delivery guy.

"Sir, your flowers. Entertainment sent them for Type, sir," he said, and smiling, Tokyo accepted them.

"Thank you so much... This is for you," he said, giving him a tip, but the guy hesitated. Tokyo put it in his hand, saying, "Don't worry, go enjoy Easter." Smiling, the guy left, and holding the flowers, Tokyo was about to close the door when he realized something and looked down to see a small boy of around five years old.

"Shit! Are you okay?" he asked, looking at the American-looking boy, who rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Hello, my name is Moon. I'm your neighbour" he said, and smiling, Tokyo knelt down and ruffled his hair.

"My name is Tokyo. Nice to meet you. Are you alone here?" he asked, and Moon nodded.

"Yeah, I was playing nearby when I noticed someone new moved in, so I came to say hi... These are for you guys," he said, pulling out some candies.

"Oh, thank you. Won't your parents scold you? Where are they?" Tokyo asked, as it was unusual for a little kid to roam around alone.

"No, my parents won't scold me. My mom's boyfriend is out for work, and my mother went to the salon,she told me to play outside until she don't come back" Tokyo thought about how strange that was.

"Okay, so you are alone?"

"Yup, can I eat with you... Actually, umm... no no thanks, bye," saying that, the little guy ran away.

"I think he was hungry; I could tell he wanted to eat something. Should I call him here?" Nora asked, and Tokyo immediately nodded.

Running out, Nora held the kid and brought him inside.

They made him sit and fed him well. The little kid ate so much and finally left, saying goodbye. Although they wanted to ask about him, they were new and didn't want to get trapped in any scam, so they let the kid go.