Alone

"One week later" 

Tokyo was alone at home as Jane had to leave for Chiang Mai since her sister was sick. Meanwhile, after doing his grocery shopping, he was returning home when he heard Moon crying loudly. He immediately approached and knocked on the door. After five minutes, a lady opened the door, crying and holding Moon.

"What happened to him?"

"He hit his head while jumping on the couch. What should I do? Grey isn't picking up the phone."

"What? Come with me, come with me to my home," he said, pulling Moon onto his lap and taking them inside his house. Laying Moon down, he carefully applied a bandage. The guy wasn't even crying; it was his mom who was panicking.

"You sure love your baby a lot... But your boyfriend doesn't," he said, giggling. The lady shook her head.

"No, Grey loves him a lot, even more than me," she said, wiping her tears and holding her baby's hand. Finally, they returned to Ella's house, and he was just having a conversation with her. He actually liked the lady a lot because she was sweet, caring, and lovely.

"Grey loves me a lot. He never raises his voice. Sometimes I act crazy, but he's so kind... I love him so much," she continuously talked about Grey, and this was the thing that Tokyo didn't like. Finally, Moon fell asleep, so she put him to bed, and they both sat on the balcony. She asked him many questions...

"Oh, shit! I forgot, Nora must be back. Can I excuse myself?" he asked, as it was almost Nora's arrival time. The lady nodded but immediately held his hand.

"This is for you," she said, handing him a box of chocolates.

"Thanks... You are too good."

"Go through the back door; it's a shortcut," she said, signaling from the back door. Nodding, he rushed towards his home.

When he arrived, he saw Nora wasn't home. He decided to call his teacher but then realized he forgot his phone. From the back door, he peeked inside and saw Grey standing in front of the lady.

"Now enough, finally I got what I wanted, and now goodbye... Have a nice dream, baby," he smiled, and the lady smiled back.

"What happened? Are you going to surprise me?" she asked innocently. But the guy smirked, pulling out a gun and putting it to her head.

"You—" Before the lady could react, Grey began to laugh.

"Yes, yes, you are right. I'm Grey, the guy you and your brother are looking for. Unfortunately, I'm your boyfriend... And now, without any further discussion, bye-bye," he said. Before he could shoot her, Tokyo immediately slammed a vase on his head, causing the gun to fall.

"T-Tokyo..." Grey annoyingly said, about to pick up the gun, but Tokyo quickly picked it up, slapped him.

"You bastard! You're going to kill me? I loved you, gave you my all, but you're here to hurt me," she yelled, pointing the gun at him.

"You dug your own grave... I can't believe you're going to kill her... You're such a bad boy," Tokyo said, glaring at him, standing with the girl.

"Now bye-bye..." The girl said, almost about to shoot when Tokyo held her hand.

"Can we just call the cops... Let's not kill him," he said. The girl glared at him and pushed him away.

"Are you stupid? He will kill us. He's a criminal; he killed our father. I was searching for him, but I didn't know he's the one who did that. I will never forgive him. Shut up, otherwise, I will kill you too," she said. Grey shook his head.

"Kill me, but don't—" Grey said, raising his hands. The girl smirked, about to shoot, but Tokyo kicked her legs.

"I'm sorry, please don't kill him," Tokyo said, trying to protect them. He then picked up the gun, pointing it at both of them.

"If you have any dispute, please solve it. Ella, you are a good girl. Please don't fight, please, don't kill eachother,life is a precious thing " Tokyo said, stepping back. But the lady punched Tokyo hard on his nose, causing him to bleed.

"Tokyo," Grey immediately came to hold him.

" Now I will shoot both of you" she said and was about to pick up the gun but Grey was
Quick enough, he pulled out another gun from his pocket and shot the lady.

Seeing the scene, Tokyo ran inside his house and called the cops and TharnType.

"Tokyo, open the door, don't panic... Tokyo."Grey said trying to calm the young guy.

"I-I-I Please don't kill me, Please.. I have already called the cops."

"T-Tokyo, open the door, please," the voice on the other side yelled. But closing his ears, Tokyo waited for the police. Finally, he heard some noise.

"Hello, Mr. Tokyo, we have arrested Grey, and your brothers are also here. Yes, Tokyo, we are here," a man, along with Tharn, spoke. Wiping his tears, he walked out and immediately hugged Tharn, who was standing with Type and a cop.

"H-He killed that lady, he killed Moon's mom," he said, pointing at Grey, who was talking to a lady.

"Yes, Grey was on a mission to kill her for the past year. Finally, he did it," the man informed. Tokyo frowned, looking at everyone.

"You must be confused. Actually, he's the head general of the secret intelligence agency of Taiwan and was acting as a rich businessman. The reason he killed her is that she was a big mafia and a serial killer;she did many terrible things, including  her brother and father.we already killed her and her father, I hope you're not confused anymore," he explained, and Tokyo nodded, looking at the cop.

After all the formalities, they were about to leave when the cop spoke.

"What about this kid? Should we send him to an orphanage?" he asked Grey, who shook his head.

"No need, he will stay with me for some days, and after that, we will move out of here. I don't think I have new projects for now," he said, and everyone nodded.

"Let's go. Whatever we do is none of our business, okay?" Tharn asked, and with a serious face, Tokyo nodded.

"Yeah, I don't care even if he dies. Anyways, let's go," he said, and all the family members went inside and started preparing dinner. When Tokyo remembered Nora...

"Shit, I forgot my phone in their room. Let me grab it; Nora isn't home yet," he said and went to that exact place. He saw Grey consoling Moon.

"W-When you were away, she hit my head, but luckily, Tokyo uncle saved me. She was very bad; you did a great job," he cried more, and Grey smiled.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry; I know you've suffered enough, but not anymore. Don't worry; I'm here, okay?" he said, kissing the little boy. Meanwhile, Tokyo came back from his thoughts and coughed.

"I'm here to take my phone... Sorry," saying that, he took his phone and walked out, calling Nora.

"Where are you? It's evening, Nora?" Tokyo asked.

"I am on the terrace shooting some content for my project. I already told Big Brother," Nora replied. Walking in, Tokyo looked at Tharn with a hint of anger. "Can't you tell this to me earlier?" he asked.

"Before I could tell you, you had already left," Tharn responded, pouting his lips. Smiling, they resumed preparing food. Once it was ready, they called Nora downstairs to eat. Just as they were about to start, they heard a knock at the door.

Type opened the door and saw the little baby standing there, holding an empty plate. "I'm hungry, my dada is tired. Can we eat here?" the baby asked. Kneeling down, Type giggled.

"Of course, baby. But go bring your so-called dada here," Type said. The little baby immediately left to fetch Grey.