Closer

"As usual, everyone was having dinner at the dining table, and today TharnType were a little bit late for dinner when Tokyo immediately interrupted.

"Why food for him tonight? Are all the rules regulated on us only?" Tokyo asked, trying to snatch the food, but Tharn just stopped him, signaling with his hands.

"Not today, let's not fight... I'm not in the mood," he said, upset about something. Rolling his eyes, Tokyo looked at Nora and spanked his head.

"So, little monster, how are you? How's your school going?" he asked.

"You can ask him gently also, no need to be like this," Jane said, and Tokyo just mocked her. He was having fun while eating his food when he looked at Tharn, who wasn't eating anything.

"What happened to him? Today he's not even saying something? Did your husband die?" he always had a habit of saying something like this, that he forgets that Tharn was actually married now. (In joke, we casually say to people, "Did your wife die?" He didn't mean it.)

"What the hell are you even saying? Are you an idiot?" Tharn yelled, throwing the tissue box at his face. Standing up, he was about to hit Tharn when Jane stopped his hands.

"Please, no... Tharn just said he doesn't want to fight ... Why do you have to do this... Can't you sit?" he asked, and glaring at him, Tokyo just sat down and began to eat his food while angrily stabbing the bread.

"Umm... Please don't be angry. Actually, Tharn is just worried about me, that's why he reacted like that," Type said, rubbing his back.

"I just said that as a joke... You won't die in real... And now, I actually pray that you die... just die," Tokyo said, and Grey, who was sitting, shouted at him, grabbing his collar.

"Don't you understand... When someone says shut your mouth, then please shut it... Why are you saying it again and again... Are you dumb?" he yelled at him, and Tokyo just froze, looking at everyone, he began to sob while eating his food.

"Why did you shout at him like that? I'm actually fed up... I don't know what to do... Nora, let's go," Jane said, and walked away, moving Nora's wheelchair, while four of them were still there.

Standing up, Tokyo was about to leave when Type held his hands, and Tokyo raised his hands to punch the guy, but instead, he punched the table hard enough that the glass table shattered into pieces all scattered on the ground.

"Don't you guys dare to ever talk to me... And you, I still pray that you die... And you will... Because of you, everything is happening," shouting at him, Tokyo was walking out of the house when Tharn spoke.

"Dare you step out, and I will discard you from the property rights... Go back," Tharn yelled, glaring at him, and angrily, the guy ran back into his room.

"Let me talk to him," Grey said.

"Don't go, let him be... He's just so stubborn... I'm sorry on behalf of him; you know he doesn't mean that, he never thinks bad about anyone... His heart is pure, but I don't know why he behaves like this... He actually didn't mean it... He can't even see someone in pain... Whatever he said was just frustration," Tharn tried to defend his brother.

"I know, baby, I know... He's my baby too; it's okay, I will talk to him... We are family, and we will sort this out," he said, and Tharn just nodded while Grey moved inside the room and saw Tokyo was just using his phone, pretending to watch reels.

"I'm not sorry at all... I respect you at any cost... You are above me for all... And I actually love you a lot, but today, whatever you said was wrong, do you even know, today Type vomited a lot, and he was feeling sick too, and that's why Tharn got late in coming down," Tokyo informed.

"What? Then why aren't they going to the hospital? Take him to the hospital," Grey said.

"Mom doesn't like to go to the hospital... He's very stubborn about that... Taking him to the hospital means doing a tough job; tomorrow, a doctor has agreed to come as some strikes are going on tonight," he informed, and standing up, Tokyo began to go out.

"Where are you going?" Grey asked.

"I'm going to see Type... I'm also practicing medicine... I mean, I know these things a lot..." He said and began to go out but turned around and pulled Grey on his lap.

"Let's go," he laughed, and making Grey sit on the wheelchair, they went inside the room and saw Tharn was rubbing Type's back while the guy was looking a little pale.

"Let me check him..." Tokyo said.

"What? Tharn asked when the other guy pushed him away.

"I am practicing medicine, and basically, I'm a GP... So don't worry, I will take care," he said, taking out his practice kit, he held his hands, checked his pulse, heart rate, and frowned.

"Everything seems normal... Wait!" His eyes widened, and the guy ran away somewhere.

"Wait here... I'm coming," saying that, he ran away, and three of them were waiting for him at that place. He came back and pulled Type up.

"Come with me here," he said, pulling him inside the bathroom.

"What, no... I ain't gonna do it..." Type yelled, and Tharn panicked. But seeing Tokyo coming out and sitting down, Tharn asked, "What happened? Where is he?"

Tokyo signaled him to keep quiet.

"Come here, see," Type yelled, and rushing there, Tharn inspected something, and holding his hands, he pulled the guy out and made him sit beside Tharn.

"Tharn, I'm sorry to say, but your expenses are going to increase, buckle your belt and be ready," Tokyo said, looking down, and Tharn just panicked, holding his hands.

"What? What happened?" Tharn's voice cracked.

"We have to admit him to the hospital after 9 months," Tokyo said, making a sad face, and Tharn almost began to cry.

"What happened to him?" Tharn asked, getting worried.

"Your wife is pregnant... He's pregnant, I'm 100% sure," he said, and Tharn looked at him and then at Type.

"What?" Three of them yelled out, and Tokyo nodded, smiling at them.

"What? Really?" Tharn said, smiling widely, and looking at his wife, he began to cry out loud and hugged his husband. Both husbands were crying, and Tokyo just hugged his husband, smiling widely.

"I'm so happy, so so so happy," he said, looking at his husband, and Grey was just sobbing out of happiness. When Tokyo remembered about his granny, he immediately informed them of the same news, and rushing towards them, the lady kissed him, and everyone was just so happy and contented with the news.

Tokyo just smiled, holding his husband's hands, and looked at Type.

"I m sorry, I m really sorry.. i pray that you live so long and have a healthy life... I love you and your baby a lot... I m really sorry,thanks for giving us this cute little baby..." Tokyo said getting emotional and the guy just hugged him...