blink

"Later that night, somehow Tokyo managed to meet Oscar, and he wanted to surprise him. So, the guy went inside his apartment, and looking at Oscar, the guy just clapped his hands and, walking towards him, he slapped the guy.

"I was worried and even came here to meet you, but you are fucking making out over here... Wow, nice," he said, and Oscar just rolled his eyes and slapped him back.

"Bitch... Don't you dare to slap me and don't come here again. Liya is my new girlfriend, and she's not from a troublesome family like you... I'm over you... I don't need you anymore," he said, and Tokyo began to cry and held Oscar's hands.

"Please don't say it... I'm sorry, please don't... Please don't break up."

"No worry, I will still fuck with you, but don't you think I will accept you like earlier," he said, grabbing his waist, and looking at him, Tokyo just slapped him hard on his cheeks.

"I loved you just because I thought you do too, no matter how much you fucks around, but no, I was wrong anyways... Good for me... Because I was already in guilt as I was about to cheat on my husband... I will definitely come with my situation and won't ever meet you... Fuck off, I don't beg anyone, saying please was the max thing" Tokyo said, and turning around, he waited for Oscar to at least apologize, but the other guy didn't care, and crying, he just went to the club and began to drink wine...

.
.

.
.

In midnight when he came back, the guy was drunk as hell, he went straight to his room and fell down on Grey's body, and he woke up panicked... When suddenly Tharn knocked the door which was already open...

"Did Tokyo come?" He asked in his angry voice...

"Yes yes he came hours ago," Grey lied because he didn't want any more fights to happen...

"Is he drunk or something? Tell me the truth?" He asked from the other side...

"No brother, he's not... He's just tired of work... Can you please close the door?" He said, and Tharn just left, closing the door from outside, not locking it though...

Grey somehow sat down on the wheelchair and took the little guy to the Washroom and managed to change his shirt and put his own t-shirt...

Making him sit on the bed, he tapped his cheeks when Tokyo opened his eyes...

"I'm hungry? Give me something to eat," he said, rubbing his tummy, and worriedly, the guy sneaked out and was looking for food when Tharn offered him a plate, and he got scared...

"I know he came drunk and he must be asking for food... It's his habit... He's an asshole."

"Please don't say it, he's not that bad... He's your brother, if you gonna treat him well, he will love you," Grey said, and Tharn just smiled looking at him...

"Ok mr. Husband... Anyways, bye... Sorry, my brother is bothering you..." He said, giggling at Grey and left...

Grey went back to his room and saw Tokyo was still waiting for him, blinking his eyes...

"Feed me... I'm sad... Oscar left me... He's a cheater... he said, he don't want me anymore, you were right... No one wants me... No one does," he said sadly while tears were trailing through his eyes...

Grey just wiped his tears and offered him food through his own hands while using chopsticks...

In the morning, when Tokyo woke up, it was almost afternoon, and he got panicked because Tharn would kill him if he got to know that he slept for so many hours...

"D-don't worry, I told him you are sick... You can rest... Your body was hot, so I thought," he said because in the morning when Grey checked his body, Tokyo was hot, but then Type told him that some people's temperature goes up when they sleep and Tokyo's body is generally hot, but Tokyo, the guy, checked his own forehead and immediately acted to faint...

"Ahhh momma... I have a fever, my head is paining, call the doctor... My tummy is paining too... Momma," he began to overreact again, and Grey just panicked because Tokyo didn't have a fever, but now he's acting all sick,so worriedly the guy moved out and told Jane everything, and she just laughed...

"Let it be... He's an overdramatic guy, that lady doctor was telling the truth... Earlier I was also concerned, but he's an attention seeker... He always behaves like this... I don't know why... Just give him some sweet candies and tell him it's medicine, see how he will think that he's getting better," she said, giving him candies, Grey felt bad but at the end he went there and saw the guy sleeping straight like a sick baby, holding a thermometer in his mouth, and a piece of cloth on his head...

"Eat it... You will get fine," he said.

"Thanks but I still hate you," saying that he ate the sweet candies, and in a minute, he sat down looking fine...

"Yeah, it worked... Anyways, I'm getting late for my training..." Saying that Grey giggled and he began to get ready...

"Won't you brush your teeth... Your teeth look yellow," Grey said while turning the pages of his book...

"Mind your own business..." Tokyo just spanked him and walked away wearing his uniform like a goon...