Love

Grey nodded and laughed out loud as Tokyo yelled, 'What?'

'I mean, of course, I love you as a husband does... Of course, I know you are out of my league and you are so rich and handsome, blah, blah...'

'Yes! Good thing that you know your place... Anyways, hurry up, come to the bed... I'm taking off my shirt. Do me...' Grey frowned, and Tokyo immediately realized what he said and slapped his own lips.

'I mean, do my massage like you did last time... My back hurts,' he said, pulling off his shirt as Grey began to massage him. Nora knocked on the door.

'Come in,' Tokyo said absentmindedly, and Nora entered, seeing them.

'I-I-I... You shouldn't say 'come in,' brother... Anyway, Grey brother, here's your chocolate... I bought it as your gift... Bye,' Nora quickly moved away, leaving them alone, and Tokyo began to eat the chocolate.

'I told Tharn brother to give you money, so if he starts giving you money tomorrow, don't say no, and give half of it to me,' he said.

'Why? I mean, do you need some money?'

'Of course, I do... My friend is suffering from cancer; I need money for his surgery.'

'Really?'

'Of course,' Tokyo joked, 'I have some expensive ornaments like rings and a bracelet; actually, my granny bought them for my bride... Now that you're here, you can sell them. Besides that, I have some money too.'

'Why are you so innocent? I mean, do you pretend to be like that?' Grey asked, and Tokyo frowned.

'So you don't need money?'

'Of course, I need money, but not because of my friend, but because of myself. I want to party... You don't need to give me your expensive ornaments... Just share your pocket money with me, okay?' Tokyo asked, and Grey smiled, nodding.

'I have already shared my heart with you; money is a very small thing,' he said, and Tokyo frowned.

'Aren't you being too brave? First, that "I love you" thing, and now this... Shut up,' he said, glaring at him. Grey just pouted while massaging his husband's body.

'Let's sleep... Turn off the lights,' Tokyo said.

'You can sleep, I have to prepare for my interview, although it's just a qualifying interview that I have to attend, and then I would finally get selected. But I want my best,' he said, and Tokyo nodded, closing his eyes. Meanwhile, Grey began to read the book which Alisa gave him, and it was such a wonderful book that he was very happy and confident that he would actually do well.

In the morning, everyone woke up early because it was Grey's interview today. The whole family got ready to drop him, and Tokyo, who was reluctant to go, also somehow got ready and was coming down when Jane spoke.

'Hurry up, we are getting late,' she said, and nodding, Tokyo started running. Suddenly, he slipped down the stairs, rolling down and hitting his head hard on the staircase, bleeding profusely.

'T-Tokyo!' everyone yelled, rushing towards the unconscious guy, and immediately rushed him to the hospital.

'Doctor, please save him... Please,' Grey cried, his shirt soaked with blood.

'It's your interview... I think you should go... Tokyo will be fine... Please go,' Tharn said, holding back his tears, not wanting something so big to get out of Grey's hands.

'Of course not... Let it be... I don't need it... I will stay here... I will,' he said, waiting outside when during the surgery, a nurse walked out.

'Who's Grey over here?' she yelled, and Grey raised his hand.