apologise

The very next day, Moon decided to meet his Appa again and apologize, but the other guy didn't pick up the call nor open the door. He was crying while tapping the door when Grey walked out and looked down at the crying Moon, immediately picking him up.

"I'm sorry. I don't want you to hate me. I just wanted to stay with them, that's why," Moon cried, explaining his feelings. Though he was young, his emotions were clear, and he expressed himself maturely.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry too, bubba. Now, give Appa a kiss, and let's have breakfast together. I was about to come to call you," Grey said, smiling. Moon wiped his tears and kissed his Appa.

Meanwhile, Tokyo was searching for Moon in their house. "Let me check that idiot's house," Tokyo said when Type held his hand.

"From today, you won't go there. Nora, go and check if Moon is there or not. Don't talk much, just check," Type said in a serious tone. Pouting, Tokyo sat down and began to eat. After a few minutes, Nora came smiling, holding Moon in his lap while eating waffles.

"Moon was there having breakfast alone, so I asked for some," Nora informed, joyfully eating waffles. Type sighed with frustration; he was trying to protect his self-respect, but Nora had spoiled it by asking for food from that guy.

Today, Tokyo had an interview, or more accurately, he applied for a government doctor vacancy and finally got selected. After finishing their breakfast, Tokyo, Type, and Tharn were walking out when they saw Grey standing, waiting for a cab.

"If you apologize, I can give you a lift?" Type asked, showing attitude. Grey just rolled his eyes and walked away, sitting down on a chair. Putting on his AirPods, he began to listen to a song. As Tokyo approached, he threw away Grey's phone.

"You're ignoring my brother-in-law? How dare you?" Tokyo exclaimed, about to slap him. But Grey glared at him, grabbing his hand tightly.

"Don't disturb me. Go away," Grey said, slightly pushing Tokyo. Tokyo fell down, though Grey never really pushed him.

Tharn, angered, came over to slap Grey, but Type held his hand, stopping him.

"Tokyo, please don't overreact. Let's go. Let him stay here," Type said, pulling both brothers towards their car. But Tharn noticed a guy in a black outfit approaching Grey from behind. Grey, engrossed in his song, was unaware.

The black-outfit guy was about to shoot Grey, but Tharn pulled his hand down. Although not a professional, Tharn managed to divert the gun, hitting Grey's legs. Instead of worrying about himself, Grey held the attacker and pointed the gun at him.

"You! Who are you? I'll kill you!" Grey began to punch him until the guy spoke, revealing he was the same person Grey had punished a few days ago for bullying his classmates.

Soon, the cops arrived and took the young attacker away.

"Grey, rest for a few days. I've told you to hide your identity, but no, you're just careless," a lady said, ruffling Grey's hair.

"I'm okay, Aunt. You can leave now. You must be getting late," Grey replied, smiling at her. She left, and Grey was taken to Tharn's room to rest.

That night, Moon came to meet Grey with Nora. Moon began to cry upon seeing Grey, taking some time for Grey to console him.

"You can go and sleep now. I'm okay, baby," Grey said, ruffling Moon's hair. Moon had already fallen asleep, looking like a calm moon itself. Grey kissed him and smiled.

"I love you, my little baby. Just give me some more time," Grey whispered, hugging his son. Suddenly, Tokyo walked in, and Grey pretended to sleep to avoid him.

Tokyo bent down towards him, and Grey's heartbeat accelerated. He thought Tokyo was going to pick up Moon, but instead, Tokyo kissed Grey's cheek.

"I hate you. You always scare me," Tokyo said, rubbing his cheeks against Grey's face. Suddenly, Grey moved, causing Tokyo to lose his balance. Grey held Tokyo's waist, and they fell onto the bed.

"You hate me?" Grey asked, holding Tokyo close, smiling.

"But your actions say otherwise," Grey whispered into Tokyo's ear. Tokyo struggled, but deep down, he wanted to stay.

"I'm sorry for hurting you that day. I was just so angry," Tokyo whispered.

"I won't forgive you unless you pay for it," Grey responded.

"Pay? How much?"

"I don't need money; I need you. If you agree, I can forgive you."

"Let me go; I'm not up for it," Tokyo said, struggling. Sighing, Grey released him.

"Okay, fine," Grey said, turning away. Suddenly, Tokyo kissed Grey on the cheek.

"That's all you get as an apology. Bye," Tokyo said, running away. Grey smiled, touching his cheek.

---