kiss

Tharn was talking with his friend when Type came and overheard their conversation.

'A cleaner who used to clean your office? Really? I mean, it's funny... Anyways... I hope he doesn't run away with your money... Good luck... I feel bad for you.'

'Really, I actually got scammed... I always thought that these kinds of people are greedy and I think I saw one too...' Tharn laughed back when Type came glaring at them and slammed the tray filled with snacks on the table.

'I hope you leave the house soon... Ugly guy.'

'Type,' Tharn said in a slightly raised tone, wiping his tears as the guy just left, and rubbing his face, Tharn immediately left his friend alone and followed his wife.

As soon as Type entered the room, he began to pack his things while Tharn was looking at him.

'What happened? Why are you crying? What happened?' Tharn asked, trying to stop him.

'I heard everything... Everything... If you really think I'm greedy, then why do you even sleep with me? Stay away then... You should have told me this earlier that you think so low of me.'

'What are you talking about?' Tharn asked, confused.

'Leave it... Leave me... I'm leaving this house,' he tried to go away when Tharn held his hands and pinned him on the wall.

'I'm sorry to hold you like this, but at least talk to me... Don't react without knowing anything.'

'What's there to know? You just called me a scammer... Who was your cleaner? It's me obviously.'

'No... actually after you, a guy came and he told me that he's suffering from cancer, and at first, I didn't believe as I thought he must be a random greedy person, but then looking at his behavior, I thought he's a good guy so I gave him a large amount of money for the treatment... But he never had cancer, and not only that, he also ran away with my diamond ring by stealing it... That's what I was talking about,' Tharn explained, and Type, who was angry, frowned but again glared at him.

'Tell me that guy's name... I will kill him,' the cute kitten began to act violently, and Tharn just giggled holding his wife.

'Do you know you are very cute and pretty,' Tharn praised his wife, and Type just looked down blushing while they both were almost hugging each other.

'Umm... Can I ask you for something?' Type asked, looking down with a smile.

'Yup, tell me... Mr. Type,' Tharn said, holding his hands.

'Go bring a big ice cream bowl for me... I'm hungry and tell your friend sorry please,' he asked, showing his puppy face, and Tharn just smirked and grabbed his both hands.

'First give me a kiss, then only I will do it... here.'Tharn said pointing at his cheeks..

'N-no...' Type shyly tried to sneak away.

'Ok fine if you don't then don't... Anyways rest here... Till I bring ice cream for you,' saying that, the guy left and came back after 15 minutes because the ice cream parlor was just beside his house.

He offered the bowl of ice cream to him, and smiling, Type signaled him to kneel down, and Tharn thought that Type will say anything but got a sweet kiss in return... he froze the moment they kissed him and looked at him with wide eyes.

'Unn... Please one more time, please,' he begged, and smiling, Type kissed him again, and Tharn just hugged him.

'You are the best... I love you so much... So so so much... I never thought... Anyways, bye... I'm shy,' saying that, Tharn ran away while Type was also enjoying his ice cream...