lie

Waking up in the morning, Grey looked at the clock and saw it was almost 11 in the morning. Struggling, he walked out and saw no one was at home except for Blue, who was on the floor crawling on his own, sucking on a round wooden stick.

"Baby, are you alone here? Your mama left you?" he asked jokingly, pulling the baby to sit beside him. Blue immediately hugged him and touched his cheeks.

Feeling overwhelmed and touched, Grey enjoyed the moment of being hugged by the newborn. Suddenly, Tokyo sat down in front of them and offered a mini spoon to Grey.

"Baby, eat this," Tokyo said, offering the spoon to Grey. As Grey was about to take it, Tokyo flicked his forehead.

"This is for the baby, not you," Tokyo scolded and fed Blue instead. Grey sighed and continued watching them.

Finally, after an hour, Grey managed to put Blue to sleep on the mini bed placed in the middle of the floor.

"Where are you going?" Tokyo asked while making coffee for himself.

"I-I'm hungry, I need food," Grey replied.

"The doctor told you to rest. Do you want to become disabled again?" Tokyo questioned. Grey shook his head.

"Just sit here and eat this," Tokyo said, pulling out last night's food. After reheating it, he served it to Grey.

"I'm sorry, but it's not tasty at all. Do you have something else?" Grey asked.

"I can't cook as I'm a little bit tired, you can't cook as you are injured, you shouldn't eat out, moreover, this is spinach curry. Sorry, just go with it," Tokyo said while sipping his coffee.

"If you give me a kiss, then I won't mind," Grey joked, pointing at the food. Tokyo glared at him. However, when Tokyo pouted, Grey pulled him close, and they shared a passionate moment, reminiscing about their time together.

But suddenly, they heard the door sound, and Tharn, Type, along with Moon in their lap, and Nora beside them, walked in and saw the intimate scene.

The packets from Tharn's hands fell down, and they were just watching them. But the couple was so into the kiss that they didn't realize they were broadcasting live.

Just as Grey was about to go towards Tokyo's neck, Type coughed, and both of them looked at him. For a moment, they froze but immediately released each other.

"W-what is this?" Tharn asked, pretending to be mad but he wasn't actually mad.

"H-he did it, he was forcefully kissing me, I swear..." Tokyo quickly said, running away. Grey felt offended by the way Tokyo said that.

"I... didn't," Grey stopped explaining himself as he was tired of explaining.

"Don't mind him, he was just scared, he didn't mean it," Tharn said, making Grey understand, and the other guy nodded with a little smile. He was about to go towards Tokyo's room when Type held his collar from the back.

"What's going on between you two?" Type asked, and biting his lips, Grey immediately held Type's hands and pouted.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry... Please forgive me and let me make up with Tokyo. I want him back in my life, please, please," he begged. Type just pulled his hands away.

"I'm not your mom or something, why are you asking me? Go, you are free."

"Please don't say it like that, please?" He begged, and Tharn signaled Type to forgive him.

"But we need an explanation. After listening to your explanation, only then we can..." Immediately, Grey agreed, and Nora forcefully pulled out Tokyo, and they all sat on the couch.

"Now tell us, and I want every detail to be true," Type asked, and nodding, Grey sighed.

"Um... A week before that day when I left, I went to a florist and was buying some flowers when suddenly my ex, I mean the girl who was my fiancée, came and began to cry. I was scared, and then she told me she was pregnant with my baby. She even gave me the paper." Just listening to that, Tokyo stood up angrily, but Type shook his head, holding his hands, signaling him to shut up and sit.

"Then?" Tharn asked curiously.

"Then I was very scared, and she said that her father disowned her, so I had to take responsibility. I was afraid that you guys might get angry with me, and obviously, Tokyo would think that I cheated on him, so I had to break up with him and go with her."

"Once I went with her, and after a few days, she began to ask me for some money. Of course, Tharn's brother gave me some, so I helped her out. And just after a few days, I heard her talking to her mom that she was just lying, as she now got to know that I have a government job."

"What? Lying about pregnancy?" Tokyo yelled out loud, and Grey nodded.

"When I heard that, I was so angry and was about to come back, but then my head department assigned me a project in Taiwan. I wanted to contact you, but my agency sent me on a secret mission where they said that maybe I won't survive, so I decided not to bother you. I just wanted you to move on."

"You jerk! You had sex with her, and you still have the audacity to not tell me... Don't talk to me... I hate you," Tokyo said, and Grey just sighed.

"That was just my past, and I never had anything with her. I never even touched her. In fact, she told me that one day at the party I got drunk and did that. I was just stupid to think that she wasn't lying. I'm such a fool."

"Yes, you are. You wasted so much time, Grey. You could have at least given it a thought, talked with us," Tharn said, and Grey nodded in embarrassment.

"And about him getting physical with anyone, I trust that Grey never did that, but even if he did, it was just his past. Even you had a past; did he ever say that?" Tharn asked, looking at his brother, and Tokyo just shook his head.

"Still, I'm angry. He hurt me... I hate you, Grey," pouting his lips, Tokyo walked away inside his room, and Type giggled looking at Tharn.

"Now go and make up with your wife, otherwise, get ready to get kicked out" Type said laughing and the poor guy immediately followed his wife

TBC