life

Tokyo's pov...

Twelve years ago, when Nora was born, we experienced the biggest shock of our lives when my parents were returning from the grocery store and met with an accident.

That was the most difficult time of our lives. My elder brother, Tharn, who was just thirteen, acted tough and began working in a cafe as a cleaner because we had nothing. Our entire property was taken away due to our parents' treatment expenses, and in the end, they passed away. So, we lost both money and parents.

Granny was our only parental figure, and she was the only one with us. We were in another country and it took us a few years to get back on track. My elder brother Tharn worked tirelessly, and with all his hard work and dedication, he achieved a lot and created a whole new empire. However, while working, he forgot about me. He treated me poorly, looking down on me each time. Even Granny only cared for Nora and Tharn , everyone's favorite was just Nora, not me.no one actually cared about me... No one did...

Then, I met my baby, Oscar, who showed me the world of love. Last year, when we moved from France to Bangkok as Granny wanted to settle down here forever, I met him. He was my senior, and at the freshman party, he proposed to me.

I love him a lot, and he loves me a lot too.

I was waiting for him outside the campus when he stopped his car in front of me, and I immediately sat down beside him, along with his two friends in the back.

"Are you coming to the party with us?" Zen asked me, and I nodded. Oscar gave me a quick kiss, and finally, getting ready, we went inside the club where everyone's eyes were on Oscar. We drank a lot and began to dance with each other when I saw him looking at someone else with a flirty smile.

"Oscar," I said, warning him, and he just smiled and kissed me.

"No matter how much I flirt with other girls or guys, at the end, I'm yours. So, can you please be here?" he asked, and unwillingly, I had to leave him, and he went towards those girls. He doesn't cheat on me; he's just extra friendly with everyone, and in the end, he's with me, so I don't care.

I was tired, so I decided to drink some juice while he was dancing with some girls, smiling, which made me want to punch that girl. Finally, that girl came and sat down beside me, along with his friends. I just hugged him, but he pushed me away gently.

"Everyone is watching, behave," he said, so I just rolled my eyes and began to walk away, but he held my hand and made me sit beside him.

"So, are you up for the soccer? It's gonna be fun." Although I don't know how to play, for Oscar, I decided to practice and play this time when he spoke.

"He's just a stupid little guy with no skills. He won't play," he just made fun of me, and everyone laughed. I laughed too and held his hands.

Finally, we sat down in the car, and before driving, he pulled me for a kiss. But again, in the middle of the makeout, I felt exhausted, so I stopped him, and hopefully, he stopped, and we sat down again, messing up our hair.

He dropped me off and turned his car towards another side.

"If I catch you sleeping with someone else again, I will cut off your dick," I warned him as he ended up sleeping with a girl last time. Although he said it was a mistake, I still don't believe him.

"I won't, baby. Love you, bye-bye," he said, and sighing, I just returned back to my home and was sneaking in when I bumped into someone. As I looked up, it was my brother. He grabbed my hand and was pushing me outside the house.

"Leave, Tharn. I will kill you. Open it," I yelled at him, and suddenly Granny came out too, looking at us. She immediately tried to intervene.

"Tharn, leave him. Tharn, stop, leave him," she yelled, and Tharn finally let go of me. He was about to slap me but stopped.

"I won't pay for his expenses anymore. He misses his classes and doesn't even attend his internship. Why are you wasting your time on these things, Tokyo? " Tharn said worriedly, but the other guy just pushed him away and walked inside his room. He locked his door, and after showering, he laid down on the bed, smiling. He texted his boyfriend, but the other side didn't see it, so he called him, but he didn't pick up.

He just rolled his eyes and was about to sleep when suddenly, Granny knocked on the door.

"Miss Jane, please leave. I don't need you. Go pamper your grandsons. I don't have anything to do with you," I yelled and covered myself, putting on the headphones. Again, I fell asleep without eating anything.