Bliss

The next morning, when Grey opened his eyes, he found Tokyo wrapped around him, just an inch away from kissing his lips.

"Umm... T-tokyo... Tokyo," he gently tapped the guy's cheeks, but Tokyo hugged him tighter.

"Tokyo... I need to check my interview results... Can you move?" Grey asked when Tokyo opened his eyes.

"Yesterday I was thinking that I'm the most important thing for you... but today you proved me wrong. Go away, I hate you."

"No, no, of course not, you are my only priority... It's just you wanted to know the results yesterday... Leave it... I don't want to know the results."

"Check it but not now because no results, no exams, no job should be more important than me... Understand?" Tokyo asked, and Grey immediately nodded, closing his eyes as Tokyo fell asleep again.

"Why are you hugging me? I mean, can you hug me back?" Grey asked in his polite tone, and Tokyo nodded.

"Hold me like this," Tokyo somehow held his hands and put them around his waist. He came closer, which wasn't normal at all. It was evident Tokyo wanted some cuddles but was reluctant to ask, and moreover, his ego was getting in the way.

"Tokyo, can you please... Umm... Ahhh," frustrated, Grey just held his ears because Tokyo was exceptionally close to him.

"What are you doing?" Grey flinched when he felt Tokyo's hands inside his tummy but realized Tokyo was sleeping.

"Are you sleeping?" He asked, and the other guy nodded. Grey just laughed slowly, holding his baby gently.

"I think you are in love with me... That's why you are touching me like this," as soon as he said it, the guy dug his own grave because Tokyo moved away from him and placed a pillow in between.

"I? Love? You? Never... You are ugly as hell... Anyways, let me sleep and go away,go" he shouted at him angrily, getting annoyed. Meanwhile, Grey just moved out without arguing,

GREY who was sitting on the balcony, was just looking out when Tharn joined him.

"Did your husband KICKED you out?" Tharn asked, and Grey looked at him with wide eyes.

"How did you know?"

"What! He actually did... let me see..." Angrily, Tharn stood up when Grey held his hand and shook his head.

"Let it be... he must be so annoyed, you know you told me he's very moody..."

"So what? Being moody and being rude are different things... Grey, keep this thing in mind, if he disrespects you... Isn't sorry if he ever hurt you then he doesn't deserve you... you should make this clear with him... In a relationship, respect and trust are a must... Go back, and if he says anything, just tell him that you don't like it," he said.

"But we don't have any love relationship... Why should I bother then... We are friends...even earlier he was like that, he even behaves like that with you," Grey replied.

"He's like that with me because I'm like that with him; we are siblings and it's normal for us to fight, but he never dared to throw me out of disrespect. Earlier, you were his enemy because you filed a case against his boyfriend, but now you are his husband... you should take some actions... Disrespecting is not valid even in friendship... Oh gosh, this is so basic... anyways, do whatever you think is right, but you should make it clear because today he kicked you, and one day he will actually slap you and disrespect you," saying that, Tharn walked away, and Grey, who had already decided not to do anything, was just sitting. When he decided to go inside Nora's room, he saw the little baby was reading a book.

"I'm here... let's study together," Grey said, and looking at him, Nora got happier, and finally, they started their study session. In between, they did some gossip, ate some tasty healthy snacks, and finally, at the end, they were sitting in the garden while Nora was continuously talking with him.

"Did u passed the interview?" Nora asked and Grey nodded happiness evident on his face...

" Don't tell it to anyone, btw how's your new school? I mean I have searched it very nicely and then found this school... I hope no one bullies you here"

"Everyone is so good and sweet to me..they actually care about me and help me all the time except a guy named Ace... He's the owner's son and is a very serious student. He doesn't talk with anyone but is my seatmate... I always try to talk to him, but he always ignores me... He doesn't even look at me... Can I tell you something?" He suddenly whispered, and Grey nodded.

"What?" He asked, whispering back.

"I like him a lot... I mean, I'm almost 14, and I know my feelings, granny never takes me seriously... Do you also think it's just a joke?" He asked.

"Of course not... If you think you like him, then you must be, but make sure the other side feels the same, and you aren't burdening him... Focus on yourself more, okay?" He suggested, and Nora nodded... They were talking about some things when Grey saw Tokyo was walking out, and he immediately rushed towards him with his wheelchair and signaled Tokyo to sit in his lap.

Tokyo just pouted and sat down on his lap, and with the wheelchair, Grey took him closer to Nora where they were sitting.

"Go back to your room... Type is waiting for you to make your hair," he informed, and Nora immediately moved away. Nora always needed someone's help to make his hair as his hair is long and curly, so it takes him a lot of routine to keep them clean and healthy.

Tokyo slowly sat down and held Grey's hands who was watching him with adoration.

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry," he spoke, and Grey frowned.

"I'm sorry that I kicked you out," he said again, which made Grey more confused.

"Why? Out of sudden? You never said sorry?" He asked as after coming back from the hospital he was acting weird, so Grey was thinking if he lost his memory.

"Of course, I don't say sorry, never ever but I heard how my asshole brother was bitching about me and was trying to make you hate me... But still, you defended me... that's why I hate him," he said.

"Baby... I mean T-tokyo... he wasn't bitching about you... He was just telling me the right thing."

"So you think I disrespect you?"

"Yes of course you do, but but if it's you then I'm okay... You know you are my favorite human and I'm okay... With that."

"No, you don't have to be okay with that... I'm sorry... forgive me... and I will try not to do that again," he said, and Grey could just smile and hold his hands.

"Can I kiss you... Please?" He was getting bolder day by day, and as usual, the guy shook his head.

Grey sighed and looked down still holding his hands.

"Just once... only once... Hurry up," he asked and happily Grey kissed him twice, and the guy immediately raised his punch but remembered that he just now promised him.

"Can I get a kiss instead of a punch?" Grey asked and finally got a spank.

"Forget the promise, you deserve this... I hate you."

"But I love you, my wife... Love love," Grey said out loud, and Tokyo just rolled his eyes while Grey was looking at him like a teenager guy in love...