Make up

Walking into the room, Grey noticed Tokyo engrossed in a random video about how to dislocate someone's leg.

"There's not a single decent video here... Ahhh," he growled. Feeling a bit mischievous, Grey approached Tokyo, thinking Tokyo might push him onto the bed and throw a punch.

Instead, Tokyo swiftly pinned Grey down onto the bed and surprised him with a kiss on the lips. Looking up, Grey saw the intensity in Tokyo's eyes.

Tokyo walked over to Grey, looking at him with love. He gently lifted Grey's face and kissed him softly. They felt close and happy, just enjoying the moment together.

Grey hugged Tokyo, pulling him closer for another kiss. They felt warm and connected.

After the kiss, Tokyo said, "I love you, Grey."

Grey smiled and said back, "I love you too, Tokyo."

They cuddled up in bed, feeling peaceful and happy, listening to the sounds of the garden as they fell asleep together.

"Don't ever leave me like that. You can date others if you want, but never leave me," Tokyo whispered.

"If I ever seem distant or like I'm ignoring you, remember it's not intentional. I might pretend sometimes, but I could never truly ignore or cheat on you. Cheating isn't in my nature... Never," Grey responded.

Blushing, Tokyo pulled Grey closer and deepened their kiss. Suddenly, Tokyo felt something unusual poking him and glanced down to find Grey's reaction.

"Y-you," Tokyo's eyes widened as he realized what was actually happening and he just gulped down.

"I-i-i'm sorry, I just, it's just we met after such a long time and you began to kiss me... I'm sorry," Grey stammered.

"It's okay, don't say sorry," Tokyo pouted and began to kiss him. Getting out of control, Grey immediately turned him around, and both were passionately kissing, holding onto each other's bodies.

"You are so beautiful... I love you so much," Grey said while pulling off his own shirt. In a fraction of seconds, they were passionately making out in the dim light.

In the midst of this blissful moment, Grey suddenly woke up in the middle of the night. Realizing it wasn't a dream but a reality, Tokyo was still with him, wrapped in each other's embrace under the warm blanket.

"I love you so much, so much. Thanks for getting back to me... I really love you so much," Grey whispered once again, until Tokyo, slightly annoyed, closed his mouth with a gentle kiss.

(....After 7 months)

Grey, Tokyo, Tharn, Type, and Nora sat together at a cozy ice cream shop, each holding a cone filled with colorful scoops of ice cream. The atmosphere was light and cheerful, with the clinking of spoons and the soft hum of conversations filling the air.

Grey, with a big smile on his face, took a scoop of chocolate ice cream and said, "This chocolate flavor is amazing! You guys should try it."

Tokyo chuckled and replied, "I think I'll stick to my vanilla, but thanks for the recommendation.however I can eat you, will that work? " Tokyo asked and Grey just blushed holding his husband's hands

Tharn and Type shared a knowing glance before Tharn asked, " I love you baby, you are just sweet like icecream" Tharn immediately stole a sweat kiss from Type and the other guy just smiled

"It's so fun that we took a break after so long" Nora said happily enjoying their moment together

Type nodded in agreement, adding, "Yeah, it's nice to take a break and just enjoy some ice cream with family."

"I couldn't agree more! This ice cream is delicious, and being together like this makes it even sweeter."Grey said holding his husband's hands

They all laughed and continued chatting, sharing stories and enjoying each other's company. The bond between them was evident, making it a heartwarming and memorable outing for the family.

The end

Author's Note: I'm ending this story now because I recently started a new job, and to be honest, balancing a full-time job, household chores, part-time work, studies, and daily workouts due to health issues has become quite challenging for me. Additionally, I've been going through a tough time personally. I'm heartbroken as the guy I've loved for a long time is now in love with someone else, who happens to be a friend of mine.

Please don't blame the guy; he's innocent and kind-hearted.

Despite everything, I've decided not to dwell on it too much. If he doesn't appreciate someone as wonderful as me, it's truly his loss.😉😁🤣 I hope things improve for me soon. Pray for me, and I hope I'm mistaken about everything. 🙏😇

Thank you for understanding.