Affair

"After that day, nothing happened, but Moon spent most of his time with them. Occasionally, he would spend time with Grey, but Grey was still included in all of Moon's affairs, including financial expenditures.

Today was a holiday, and everyone was ready for a picnic. Type was video calling Jane, who had moved away permanently to support her sister in her old age. Jane's sister's son had abandoned her, and she wanted to be there for her sister. Jane also wanted to settle in the countryside, so she did.

"I miss you, but I want to be selfish for once. I love being here; it gives me peace and everything I wanted," Jane said.

"Of course, you're not selfish. I'm glad you chose yourself. Please call me whenever you need," Type replied.

"Okay, we're going to pull carrots from the farm. My friends and I will hang out at the rainy mountain today," Jane said, Smiling looking at the guy. Finally after sometime They both hung up.

"Can I take Grey with me? He might come with us; he's always working," Grey said, looking at everyone with hope.

"Yes," Tharn gave the green signal, and Moon immediately ran back to his apartment, where he found Grey just returning from work.

"Will you come with us to the picnic?" Moon asked hopefully.

"No, baby, I'm very tired. I've been working for 30 hours straight," Grey said, using fatigue as an excuse. Seeing Moon's disappointment, Grey realized he was wrong.

"Okay, okay, I'll come. Just wait for me," he said. Excitedly, Moon jumped onto his lap and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, Appa, you're the best," Moon said, making Grey emotional.

"Let's get ready," Grey said after changing and packing. He walked out and saw everyone waiting. They all decided to go in a single car.

There was only one seat left beside Tokyo, and Moon hesitated.

"Come here, Tokyo. I'll sit there," Tharn offered, but Type interjected.

"Yeah, go and sit there. I know you don't want me anymore; I hate you," Type said, referring to a morning misunderstanding.

"No, baby, I'll sit with you," Tharn reassured him. As a result, Tokyo ended up sitting at the back with Baby, while Nora was alone in the back.

As soon as the car started, Grey's fatigue caught up with him, and he fell asleep, resting his head on Tokyo's shoulder. Tokyo pushed him away, but Grey woke up.

"I'm so-" before he could finish his sentence, Grey fell asleep again, and Tokyo had to stay still.

Finally, they reached the resort at night. They took their rooms and prepared to sleep.

Tokyo ordered baby food, and Moon and Nora stayed with Grey in the joint room with Tokyo, as they didn't trust Grey.

"We can stay here. If you want, you can switch," Tharn said, but Tokyo declined.

"Blue is sick and can't sleep here. You guys should stay in that room so Blue won't get bothered. Please," Tokyo said. They had to leave Grey, who was already asleep but got disturbed when someone spanked his head.

"Everyone had dinner. You can have some if you want," Tokyo said, but Grey declined.

"I'm not hungry; let me sleep, please," he begged. Tokyo returned to his bed in the adjacent room.

"Die! I don't care," Tokyo said, hugging little Moon and falling asleep. Meanwhile, Nora was chatting with someone beside Grey.

.
.
.
In the middle of the night, Grey woke up hungry. Seeing Nora on a video call, Grey finally decided to speak up ..

"It's too late Nora, you should sleep" he said in his serious tone

"I'm sorry," Nora said, ending the call.

"You don't need to be sorry. You're a teenager, and it happens. But remember, no matter how much you like a person, you shouldn't forget your discipline. Everything has a time and limit. It's time to sleep, so sleep, and we can talk in the morning, right?" he asked sweetly. Smiling, Nora nodded and laid down to sleep.

Grey began to search for food when he saw a food packet on the table. He began to eat quickly and choked. He desperately looked for water, and Tokyo gave him water, which he gulped down.

"Thanks," he said in a low voice. Tokyo turned around to leave, but Grey pulled him onto his lap grabbing his body closer tightly.

"I miss you; can we-" before he could continue, Tokyo slapped him.

"I knew you would do it. But please, I really miss you; I'm sorry," Grey said, grabbing him closer. Tokyo resisted, and somehow, he managed to stand up and slapped Grey.

"You bastard," Tokyo said, punching Grey in the face. Grey held his face in pain.

"Don't you dare touch me," Tokyo threatened, holding Grey's hands tightly until Grey screamed in pain.

"Ahh l-leave.. T-tokyo please" he asked yelling out in pain

"Good, don't touch me again. I'll kill you," Tokyo threatened, wiping his tears. Wincing in pain Grey laid down beside Nora's bed in the other room.he was just rubbing his hands in pain when Nora spoke

"Remember, no matter how much you like a person, you shouldn't forget your discipline. Everything has a time and limit. It's time to sleep, so sleep, and we can talk in the morning," Nora repeated. Grey turned around, looking down.

"Are you crying?" Nora asked, sitting in front of Grey. Grey cried more, hiding his face.

"Did he really hurt you?"

"Yes, he did, physically and emotionally. I understand I was wrong, but... Anyway, why am I telling you this? Do you have some pain gel or spray? My hand hurts; I think he actually broke my bones," he said seriously.

"Seriously? Let me see," Nora said, trying to touch it, but Grey stopped him.

"No, no, please, it hurts. Do you have some pain gel?" he asked. Nora shook his head.

"No worries, go to sleep," he said, looking worried. Grey insisted he was fine, and Nora went to sleep, genuinely wanting to help.

"Should I call a doctor?" Nora asked again.

"No, I'm fine, please sleep," Grey said.Nora the poor baby just sighed and looked at him again

"Are you sure? ' he asked and Grey just smiled in pain and nodded and the little guy fell asleep turning to another side.

Meanwhile the guy was sitting near window rubbing his hands as it was paining way too much
Meanwhile, Tokyo, feeling guilty, approached Grey and tapped his shoulder.

"Let's go to the doctor," he said.