Announcement

"After two months, it had been since Oscar was rotting in jail, and Tokyo stopped talking with everyone in his house. He used to meet Oscar and be outside all the time. In the morning, although Tokyo didn't want to, he couldn't go against the rule because no matter how much he loved Oscar, he loved his pocket money too. He couldn't sacrifice it because missing breakfast meant no money for a month, as Jane handled all the accounts and money.

Right now, he needed money to bring Oscar out of the cell. So, the guy sadly shoveled food into his mouth when Type spoke. "Tokyo, we will take the case back," he said, and Tokyo's face lit up as he looked up. "I'm being real. But you need to do something," he continued, and Grey just looked down with a sigh. "I will do anything you ask, anything." "Just marry my son, Grey, and I want nothing else," Type said, and Tokyo frowned. "No way, never. Me marry this guy?" "Okay, fine, no worries. End of deal then," Type said, beginning to eat his food while Tharn controlled his laughter.

After finishing his food, Tokyo went directly to the cell and told everything to Oscar. "It's just three months more. You will endure it, right? I won't marry that guy." "Even if you won't, now I won't even continue my relationship. You can't even do this for me? Go marry him, you stupid. It's such a good deal. I don't care. Do whatever they ask," Oscar replied. "I don't want to, Oscar. Please, just three months more. Please," Tokyo pleaded. "Fine, get lost from here, you bitch. Get out, I'm breaking up with you. Get lost," Oscar yelled, pushing him away. Tokyo hugged him, crying. "Okay, fine, I will. I will do it. Please don't break up with me, please don't," Tokyo said, and Oscar smiled, kissing him. "My baby, I love you. Go and do it ASAP. I can't wait to get out," he said.

On the other side, Grey sighed and looked at everyone. "After three months, he will eventually come out, and even I don't want to punish Oscar because my granny wasn't the kind of person who would ever want to punish anyone for any unintentional accident. I just punished him earlier because I was angry, but now I think it's enough. Eventually, he lost his career and will suffer a lot in the future because his name got ruined. Then why are you fooling Tokyo?" "I know you are suffering, and I'm literally ruining your life, but please trust me. I don't have any other way. Please, just this time, agree to whatever I ask, please," Jane said, and Grey nodded. Suddenly, Tokyo arrived and stood up in front of everyone.

"Prepare for the marriage. I will marry this guy, but before that, take Oscar out," Tokyo said. "No, you have to marry first, then he will come out. If you are okay, then we are okay," Type said, crossing his arms, and Jane looked at him proudly. "Okay, fine, fucking fine," Tokyo said, stomping his feet and walking away.

Wedding day arrived. On the stage, TharnType and Grey Tokyo were getting married. They never planned nor wanted this to happen, but all because of their granny's stubborn decision, TharnType had to take this tough decision. Things wouldn't go easy for them in the future; they already knew it, but somehow, now they were here.

Although TharnType never wanted to get married, they didn't hate each other. In fact, they had seen each other's good and bad sides, so they could still figure something out. But Grey and Tokyo were just opposite. Tokyo just hated Grey to the core. He didn't want to get married to this guy, but eventually, he had to. They took their vows and finally exchanged their rings, sealing it with a kiss.

While kissing, Tokyo placed his fingers in between and pinched Grey's cheeks. "I fucking hate you. Don't expect me to be a loyal wife. Do you even know? I'm going to have a wonderful night with my boyfriend tonight," he smirked, and Grey didn't react, fake smiling at everyone.

The ceremony went well, and only two people were very happy and danced a lot—granny and Nora. Although Nora couldn't walk, he showed his dance skills and also played his piano. Everyone enjoyed, and now it was time for the couple's dance. Tokyo laughed at Grey and said out loud, "Ladies and gentlemen, my husband is a disabled guy, so sorry, we can't provide you a couple dance." He made fun of him, and all of Tokyo's friends laughed at Grey. Tharn was about to do something, but Grey shook his head, signaling him not to react.

"Just sit on his lap like this, and Grey, show how good you are at dancing," Type said, pushing Tokyo onto Grey's lap, and holding his hands, Grey began to twirl his wheelchair while dancing with him.

They had a wonderful party, and after everything, at night when Tokyo went inside his room, he saw none of his things were in place. "Go to Grey's room. You will stay there only; otherwise, we can file a case again," his granny said. Although Tokyo wanted to argue, he was tired, so he went there and laid down on the bed. Soon, Grey came, and hesitantly, the guy sat down in the other corner.

"Just sleep on that couch, you fucking bitch. Go," Tokyo yelled, and nodding, Grey was about to pull his wheelchair when Type came near Tokyo and grabbed his face. "If you dare to bully my son, I swear I will make your boyfriend's life a living hell and your life a mini one. He will sleep here. You want to sleep on the couch, then you can, okay?" He warned, and in frustration, Tokyo immediately covered himself and fell asleep.

Changing Hearts On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara