wait

All of them waited for the Moon baby to come, but even after so much time, they didn't return. So, Tharn asked Type to see what had happened to them.

"Let me see, don't worry, I can manage," said Tokyo, and immediately ran to their house. Peeping inside, he saw Moon crying.

"We shouldn't do it, baby... They are strangers. When Ella was here, things were different. I couldn't stop you; otherwise, she might harm you. But now, you are my responsibility, and I don't want to be like her. We aren't going there, ok?" he said, wiping away the baby's tears.

"You are the same. You never do whatever I ask. Ella used to beat me, but you aren't even letting me go there. Please," Moon begged, throwing tantrums while Grey tried to make him understand.

Suddenly, Tokyo came in and snatched Moon away. Grey frowned at him.

"He's going to our house, and we aren't strangers. He's my... um, my past life baby. Don't you dare stop him," Grey said.

"Ok, ok, take him. But make sure to bring him back here," Tokyo said, holding Tokyo's hand, but Tokyo slapped him on the cheek.

"Don't you dare even talk to me or look at me. I hate your existence. I was rooting for Ella to shoot you, but evil people live long. I will kill you if you come closer," Tokyo threatened, taking the baby and bringing him to his own house. They had dinner together, and after playing with the little baby, Blue Moon, finally got ready to go.

"Can I take Blue with me?" Moon asked straightforwardly.

Tokyo was about to say no, but Type signaled him not to.

"You can take him, but what if he poops in his pants or gets sick? Can you handle that?"

"Seriously? But... no, I can't. So, when can I play with him?"

"Tomorrow, after you come back from school," Tokyo said, and Moon happily nodded.

The next day, Type and Tokyo waited for Moon, but he didn't come. They decided to go to his house again. When they opened the door, they saw Grey standing with the little guy.

"Will you guys babysit him? I can pay," Grey asked, but Type pulled him up.

"We aren't short of money, and he's our child. He's just living with you. Drop him off at this time every day. We are enrolling him in the same school as Nora," Type said sternly.

"Ok, momma... I mean Mr. Type. I'm getting late for work. If anything happens, call me," Grey said, and the other guy nodded.

"Have you eaten anything?" Type asked. Although Type disliked him, the guy had once loved him like a mother, and a mother could never hate.

"Um, no, actually, I'm very hungry. Don't worry; I'll grab a bite," Grey said, smiling.

"You can eat with us. Hurry up, finish it, and leave," Type suggested. After some thought, Grey nodded.

"I will, only if no one minds," he said, looking around. After some reluctance, everyone welcomed him. Grey and Tokyo reached for the salt box at the same time, and Tokyo glared at him.

Just as Grey was about to eat his first bite, he received an urgent call.

"What? But how... Wait, I'm coming," he said, standing up.

"What happened?" Type asked, worriedly.

"One of my colleagues has been kidnapped by Ella's brother. I need to go; he's asking for me, otherwise, he'll kill him," Grey said, looking back at them.

"Um, please take care of Moon if something happens. Please don't send him to an orphanage," Grey said before running away, leaving Tokyo and Type looking worriedly after him.