cheat

Here's the revised passage with improved grammar:

"Waking up in the morning, the first thing Tokyo saw was Grey... Grey was sleeping so silently, his face shining, looking beautiful and cute... For a moment, Tokyo was starstruck, but suddenly, he came back to his thoughts...

As he stood up, he yelled out in pain and looked at his swollen legs...

"Ahh, it hurts..." He began to literally cry out in pain, and Grey, who had just woken up, panicked and held his legs...

"It hurts... It really hurts a lot... I tripped last time, and that's why it's paining," he cried when Tharn was about to knock on the door from the other side, but Granny held his hands...

"Focus on yourself... Let them manage," she said, and sighing, the guy left, while Tokyo, who was crying, held Grey's arm...

"It's okay... Let me take you out to a doctor."

"I-I-I can't walk... I can't," he cried more, and hurriedly, Grey sat down on the wheelchair and immediately pulled him onto his lap. While holding him with one hand, he moved out, and Type, who was helping Tharn make breakfast, smiled looking at them but frowned when he saw Tokyo crying...

"Let's take him to the hospital; his legs got cramped," he said, and Tokyo shook his head, grabbing Grey's shirt...

"No way, I won't go anywhere... I won't," he cried, as he hates going to the hospital. So, Grey just made him sit on the couch with the help of Jane, and now everyone was around him when the doctor arrived, as Tharn had already called a doctor because he already knew this was going to happen.

"It's just a minor cramp... Do you feel better?" she asked after pinching at one point, but he just shook his head...

"I mean... I don't know why, but it's just a normal cramp... I don't know why you are crying so much... don't overreact," she said because Tokyo was crying like he would die anytime, as he was not a little bit but a lot dramatic baby...

"If he says he's in pain, then he's in pain... What's with the overaction thing... People react to different things at different points," Grey said, defending his husband, and Jane just got impressed and elbowed Tharn...

"See, I was right about it."

"I know, but what about your son... He's such a red flag," he said, and Jane just rolled his eyes. Finally, after prescribing some medicines, the lady left, and now Tokyo immediately pushed Grey away and, asking for Jane's help, he went inside the nearest washroom...

"Can you bring my robe... I forgot?" He asked, and nodding, the lady went to another side when she saw Tharn holding Type's waist while they were talking something serious, and Type was just scolding Tharn about something, but it was kind of looking cute...

She went towards Grey and handed him the robe...

"Give it to your husband, please... I need to make Nora's hair," she said, making Nora sit in front of her while doing his hair... Nodding, the guy went there and knocking on the door, he offered it, and as Tokyo walked out struggling, he looked at Grey and glaring at him, he raised his hands and spanked him...

"Don't show me your face and remember, I hate you... I fucking hate you, I'm going to meet Oscar tonight, so afterward, don't accuse me of cheating... I'm not a cheater, I hate cheating the most, but I don't love, not even like... I fucking hate you," saying that he somehow laid down on the bed and called his granny...

"I'm hungry; bring me food," he said and tossed the towel at the corner and was waiting when Grey came with a food tray on the chair...

"Umm... Anyways... It's your work, so I don't need to say no, right? Bloody cheap shit," he said, and Grey just didn't mind and went to the corner and began to write something while searching for something on the laptop...

"What are you doing?" He asked raising his eyebrows while glancing at the thick book...

"I'm preparing for the officer-level exam... I was always a bright student and almost landed a wonderful job, but due to my accident, I couldn't... So now I'm preparing for the official level... At least there, they have some quota for people like us."

"Umm... really? That's so bad... But how did your accident happen? Did you fall down?" For a moment, Tokyo got concerned...

"Your Oscar was speeding his car for fun or maybe unintentionally, but he was the reason everything bad happened to me... Even you."

"You think I'm a bad thing that happened to you? Am I bad? And listen, and listen he's not my Oscar, he's Oscar and Oscar can never hurt anyone unintentionally... Whatever he did was a mistake... Don't blame him... And you are lucky that I married you... Look at me; how pretty I am... Oscar can't even look away when I'm with him... He rejected 1000 people to be with me."

"I'm not saying you are bad... of course not; everyone has their good and bad side for people... You are my husband; you can never be bad for me... It's just I don't want you to be with me... as you are trapped here... You are in love with someone else, and we literally have nothing to do... Don't worry; I won't ever stop you... I'm no one to do that though; anyways, excuse me," he said and began to study again, and Tokyo was just shocked that he literally insulted this guy again and again, but he never even insulted him back...not even complained about it ..