hugs and cuddles 🖤

Tokyo was sitting at a birthday party, even though he hates attending parties these days. But today, he had to because it's his best friend's birthday party. Of course, he broke up with Oscar and pushed him away, but somehow he still has feelings for him, maybe that's what he thinks. So, to forget each memory of him, he was just drinking wine while the guy, who didn't care, was being an asshole.

It seemed like Oscar didn't even know him, all because of a small reason that he is related to a person who filed a case against him.

"I know you came to see me, baby, how much you missed me," Oscar said, sitting beside him, grabbing his waist. The guy was too drunk but not crazy. He just smirked and coming closer to him, he whispered...

"I missed you only to the length of your dick," he whispered, and Oscar got offended. Looking at his expression, Tokyo burst out into laughter.

"What the hell do you mean?"

"He means 0 size, 0 miss.. can you leave, Mr. 0 size," Mild said, glaring at him, and the guy left.

"Here's your phone... Someone was taking your picture with him... make sure to delete it... I don't have anything to do with you, but I respect Tharn's brother a lot... now go home," he said, and Tokyo just kicked Mild and was walking out when Liya held his hands and brought him towards the food counter.

"At least eat something... Please," she said, and just to make her happy, he ate a few bites and walked out of the building. He checked his pocket and realized that Liya herself brought him here.

At last, the guy decided to walk towards his house as it was just a few kilometers away. While walking, bad became worse, and the guy was soaked in rain while trying to run. But hopefully soon, he came back and was about to enter the house but saw the house was locked. He looked through the door lock, and his eyes widened when he saw Tharn was still awake.

He was just roaming when suddenly someone flashed a torch on his face. He looked up and saw Grey tying up a rope on the balcony.

"Come," Grey whispered, and with his full strength, the guy came upward and tapped his husband's back.

"Good boy... thanks, baby," he realized what he just said and rolling his eyes, the guy went inside the washroom while Grey immediately hid the rope and began to mop the floor.

"Grey, open the door... I need to check whether he's actually inside or not," Tharn said from another side, and looking here and there, Grey slowly went towards the door and slowly unbuttoned his shirt and opened the door.

"Umm... I'm mopping the shower, I mean, we are taking a shower. Can you excuse us?" he lied when suddenly Tokyo also peeped towards him.

"Can you? We are husbands... We need our privacy... you can't always look for me... I won't be partying so late... Look at the weather and time... it's 2 AM and 12°C. Who can roam around? Let's go, let's bathe together," he said and shut the door on Tharn's face.

"They are lying... They are definitely lying..." Tharn said, getting furious, and Type just chuckled.

"I know, the whole floor was muddy... Anyway, let's ignore it for this time... Let's sleep... It's 2 AM, baby," he asked, whining like a baby.

"Let's go, I get worried about this asshole. He always sneaks out and comes home late," nagging, he held his husband's hands, and they both went inside their room.

While Tokyo, who just took a shower and threw the robe, threw himself on the bed while poor Grey was cleaning the mess Tokyo created.

"Don't sleep like that... You will catch a cold," Grey warned.

"Shut up! I'm a strong guy, not legless like you... No leg, no opinion," he insulted, and immediately closing his eyes, shaking his head, Grey finally completed his work and adjusting himself, he pulled Tokyo's head up and wrapped a towel around so his hair could at least get dry."
.
.
.
.

"It was exactly 5:30 AM in the morning when Tokyo began to feel a lot sensitive; his body began to freeze, and it felt like his blood was getting colder. He couldn't even feel himself when, left with no hope, he snuggled closer to Grey, whose sleep came to a halt when he felt something burning in contact.

"W-what happened? Are you okay?"

"I'm feeling cold... Give me a jacket, bring it here... Cap too, please," he begged, almost crying. Hurrying, Grey managed to find his jacket and cap. He immediately put on socks and arranged a heater near his bed.

"Are you feeling okay? Should I call the doctor?"

"No ... I'm just feeling cold, maybe I got a fever... Hold me.. please hold me tight.. I will be fine... Please," Tokyo cried. So left with no option, Grey first fed him some common medicine and pulled him closer.

"Umm... Are you okay?" he asked, and Tokyo just nodded, burying his face into Grey's neck.

"Hold me tightly.. don't let me go, please, never," he whispered, and all Grey could do was to hold him tightly, closer, and rubbing the guy's face, Grey smiled.

"I will never let you go.. never... Never until you cry and beg on your knees, baby," he smirked, grabbing Tokyo's hair tightly, gritting his teeth.

Tokyo was in deep sleep, he just hissed a little bit in pain and grabbed Grey's hands...

"Grey he's hurting me... Please hold me" Tokyo whispered and rolling his eyes the guy had to hug him...