Invite

"It was evening. Jane was talking with Tokyo and Nora while TharnType were away for work. They were now the sole breadwinners of the household since Tokyo had just finished his internship. As Type had advised Tokyo to relax and travel before starting his career as a doctor.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Nora thought TharnType had returned and rushed to open the door. Instead, he found a lady holding a little kid.

"Hello, my name is Ella," she said. Tokyo immediately approached to see who was at the door.

"I'm Moon's mom, your neighbor. Glad to meet you," she introduced herself.

"Please, come inside," Tokyo invited her. As Ella entered the beautiful house, she was holding Moon's arm. After sitting down, she began to explain.

"I m really sorry for moon's behaviour, actually I strictly told him not to roam around but he's very friendly that's why he just want to make new friends, I heard he asked you to feed him right?" She asked and they just didn't said anything...

"You fed my baby when I was away. Can you please come to our house for dinner tonight?" she asked. Tokyo was about to decline, but Jane accepted the offer, which surprised him. After some more conversation, Ella bowed with Moon in her lap.

"Bye-bye. I will wait for you guys, thanks for taking care of Moon" she said with a sweet smile.

Tokyo smiled back and finally the lady left.

Tokyo informed TharnType about the dinner invitation. They all got ready, and after ensuring the baby was sleeping, Tokyo tucked Blue into bed. Nora, engrossed in his book, nodded when Tokyo asked him to call if needed.

When they knocked on Ella's apartment door, she opened it and was surprised to see TharnType.

"Oh my gosh! T-type? You?" She exclaimed. Tharn glared at her and pulled his husband back.

"I'm just your biggest fan. Anyways, come inside," she invited them warmly. They were seated at the dining table.

"I think we misjudged her. She's a good mom," Tokyo whispered to his granny buy Ella heard it as Tokyo whispered it way too loud.

"I know you might think I'm an irresponsible mom. I forget things easily," Ella admitted.

" Btw here's my boyfriend "He's Grey,we are together from 4 months and I shifted here last month with him" she said pointing at her boyfriend." she said pointing at the guy who was walking out and looking at the figure all of kirigun family got shocked
Grey, her boyfriend, then appeared.

"Oh- wow Hello, Mr. Tharn and Type. Glad to meet you again,I m your biggest fan" Grey greeted, hugging Ella from behind. Ella introduced Grey as her boyfriend of four months, with plans to marry soon.

Tokyo calmed himself down and didn't reacted anything as he actually didn't wanted to show that guy that he was affected at all.

They began to eat when Type finally broke the silence.

"You look quiet rich, but he doesn't, what does he actually do? Or he's living on your money?" Tharn asked insulting Grey but the lady just scoffed.

"Offcourse not,infact My boyfriend owns multiple hotels and properties here and in Taiwan. In fact, this house is his; we moved in last month," Ella said. Tharn then asked about Ella's occupation.

"I sometimes help him in the business, but mostly, I'm just a sugar baby," Ella said, smiling and hugging Grey. Grey affectionately wiped something off Ella's lips. Tokyo clenched his fist.

"I'm full. This is for you," Tokyo said, handing a gift to Ella, who looked surprised as Grey rushed them out.

"I did a good thing, right? They helped our baby so I invited them," Ella said, cuddling her child. Grey agreed, suggesting they go to bed and leave the dishes for him.

"Bye-bye. Love you," Grey said, playfully doing the dishes as Ella and their baby went inside.