Scold

In the morning...

"Seriously, Tokyo? You literally dislocated his hands? Are you a monster?" Tharn yelled at Tokyo for his wrongdoing, while...

"I'm really disappointed," Type said, glaring at Tokyo and looking at the injured guy whose hand was wrapped in a bandage.

"H-he tried to..." Before Tokyo could say anything, Grey looked at him with puppy eyes and shook his head.

Tokyo understood that Grey was afraid. If they found out he was forcefully hugging Tokyo, Tharn would definitely harm him.

"What did he do? Tell me?" Tharn asked, glaring at Grey.

"He tried to apologize, so that's why I did that."

"Oh, shit! Baby, it doesn't work like this... Gosh! I think I'm dealing with the old Tokyo again," Tharn said, and the guy pouted.

"Ok, I'm sorry. I won't do it again, maybe," Tokyo said, immediately running away.

"Although you deserve the worst, I'm sorry too," Tharn said and left, while Type stayed, holding his hands.

"I don't want you back, Grey. I genuinely don't want you back. I understand you may have done everything for revenge, but please go away if you can. I don't want anyone getting hurt again, and I will make sure Tokyo doesn't get hurt at all, neither you" he said, ruffling the guy's hair, and was about to leave the room when Type looked at Tokyo.

"And you, since you hurt him, your punishment is to be with him all the time and help him, understand?" He asked, and Tokyo nodded, pouting his lips.

After half an hour...

Grey was sitting in his room, watching the view outside, thinking everyone must have left. Suddenly, Tokyo appeared wearing shorts, a t-shirt, and a hat.

"Let's go; they already left. We are the only ones left... Nora is waiting outside," he said. Nodding, Grey stood up and walked out with him.

Sitting in the car they booked for a few days, Nora began playing games in the back seat while the two guys sat beside each other, trying to avoid each other's gaze. Accidentally, Tokyo placed his hand on Grey's thigh.

"I-i-i'm sorry," Tokyo stammered, but Grey immediately grabbed his hand.

"Do you want me to dislocate your other hand too?" He asked. Grey quickly pulled his hand away and looked away.

Finally, they reached the biggest amusement park and enjoyed each ride.

"I can't go on any rides... Blue will be scared, and it's not safe at all," Type said, and everyone began to argue about who would stay behind.

"Don't worry; if you don't mind, can I stay with him? I promise I will take care of him," Grey asked. Tokyo immediately protested.

"No, never!"

"You can... You are his uncle, so of course, you can, but take care, okay?" Type said, glaring at Tokyo, who moved away and sat down on the ride.

"Are you angry with me, baby?"Type asked looking at angry Tokyo

"Do you still love him? I hate you," Tokyo said, whining at Type, who just giggled and ruffled his hair.

"He's my son, no matter how bad he is... But I will always love and care for him. Let him meet Blue, okay?" He said, making Tokyo understand, and Tokyo nodded.

After all the rides, they returned to find Grey feeding Blue with a milk bottle, and the baby was calm. Tokyo immediately took Blue and sat down at a table. They ordered food, and somehow Grey struggled to eat. Type was about to help him when Nora stepped in to feed him.

"Brother-in-law, don't worry; I will help you," he said, and Tokyo yelled.

"He's not your brother-in-law; call him uncle!" Everyone smiled at how cutely Tokyo scolded Nora said that.

Returning to their rooms, Nora and the babies fell asleep in TharnType's room, while the other adults drank wine.

"Um... I think I need to excuse myself," Grey said and walked away to the shared room, closing the door.

He was sleeping when Nora came and laid down beside him, staring at him.

"Do you still love my brother?" He asked. Grey blinked, pouting his lips.

"I love him more than anything. He's the man of my dreams... It's just, I'm unlucky. I really regret..." Grey began to speak continuously for half and, and finally getting so annoyed, Nora pushed some clothes into his mouth.

"Ah, shut up! Shit, you talk a lot," holding his ears, Nora went to the second room and laid down beside his own brother. However, even Tokyo was speaking continuously. Angrily, Nora pushed Tokyo into the second room and closed the door.

"Now blabber all night, I don't want to get disturbed" he said and slammed the door shut

"Wow! Finally," smiling at his work, Nora fell down on the bed and fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Tokyo, who had walked in, fell down beside Grey and looked at him.

"You, I hate you; I hate your ugly no-no prettying face," he began to scratch him, and Grey told him to stop.

"I hate you; I literally hate you so much," saying that he was about to leave when Grey grabbed his hand, pulled him onto his lap, and gently twisted his wrist pulling him closer.

Tokyo looked into Grey's eyes and saw the seriousness.

"You can't always run away. I understand I made a terrible mistake, but at least listen to me.I had reasons"

"I don't want to listen to anything; fuck off."

"You don't love me?" He asked, and Tokyo nodded, ignoring his words. Grey then pulled him into a kiss.

"You don't love me, baby? Seriously?" He asked, and this time Tokyo was silent, breathing heavily, pulling him close. Grey gently brushed his lips against Tokyo's and began to kiss him.