Chapter 2

Aarohi's pov:

I was sleeping peacefully until a felt a pair of heavy leg on my waist fuck
Struggling with myself to open eyes,I finally managed to adjust my eyesight.
I saw ananya was tangled with the duvet while her both of the legs were on my waist.

I pushed her leg to the side she mumbled something to herself, again I drifted off to sleeping not even caring to think about anything else.

Few minutes later I felt someone shaking me I opened my eyes it was ananya

"What?" I said in my annoyed sleepy voice

"Oyee we both missed our class time"

"Yeah whatever"

Not caring about the university at all again I drifted off to sleep,I felt her footsteps fading to the bathroom.

I couldn't sleep at all, ananya woke me up two times,feeling frustrated I sat up on the bed still with my closed eyes.

"Aarohi jake nahale yaar"

(Aarohi go take a shower)

Ananya yelled,I dragged my body to the bathroom,after brushing and showing I came back,I saw her sitting on the bed scrolling down her phone.

"You had breakfast yet"

She shook her hand and we both came downstairs,it's 9am I can say I pretty muck woke up early.

I saw rohan bhai and arjun bhai having breakfast both of them go to work at 10
While I go to university at 10:30 it's not far from our home only take 25 minutes by car with traffics.

Me and Ananya sat on table beside them
Rohan bhai was watching news
Mr.coldy always watching news 24/7 and criminal cases well he runs a law firm
Technically he is always serious.
But not at home.

"Good morning broo"
I said to rohan bhai

"Hmm"
He hummed

The worker brought me and ana breakfast as we started digging on the food.

"So bhai are you really going to marry Gupta's uncle daughter?"

I said,arjun my brother looked at me and said "Yeah"

"Oh my goddd!!! I'M SO EXCITED"
I Clapped my hands in happiness.

"Tell me it's a business marriage right?"

I said as arjun bhai and rohan bhai passed each other a look

And here now I am 100% sure it's a business marriage huh!

"Nothing can pass by you isn't it"
Bhai said in which I flipped my hairs

"Anyway doesn't matter a business marriage,love marriage or arrange marriage only I know whatever it is I am going to enjoy"

I said and he chuckled at my words.

Then me and ananya started talking with each other about our projects and all.

Finishing our breakfast I flopped myself on the couch.

"Okay I will go now my driver is here" ananya said in which I nodded she went upstairs took her stuff and came back bidding us goodbye she left as her mom already sent a driver to pick her up.

Huh what I will do now we even skipped the classes today tomorrow we have to go as we need to submit the project.

"Oyee Gadha"

I said as I saw rahul coming downstairs with his messy hair, looking like a bird's nest.

"Ewwa tune naha bhi nhi"
(Eww you didn't even took a shower)