Chapter 19

SIDDHARTH

"Sir we are here"
I heard my driver speak so I get out from the car and entered the restaurant where
I have a meeting for today.Everything was so rush that I had prepare for my meeting on the car itself.

The restaurant is a symphony of hushed tones and understated elegance. Nestled in the heart of France, its reputation for discretion makes it the perfect venue for confidential discussions.

The decor is a blend of classic French charm and modern minimalism, with tables draped in white linen and crystal glasses glinting in the soft lighting. In a secluded corner, two men sit beside each other, their expressions serious yet composed.

Fixing my coat I reached there as soon as spotted me they stood up for a handshake,After shaking my hands with both of them I sat.

"Sorry to cause you trouble Mr.malhotra"
Adrian Allen spoke,he is one of my business partner.

"It's okay"
I muttered before opening all the files and keeping it onto the table.

Henri, a seasoned entrepreneur, leans forward, his voice a low murmur,

"Mr.malhotra, the merger proposal you've presented is compelling, but we need to consider the regulatory hurdles."

"I understand your concerns, Henri. However, I've already initiated talks with the authorities. We have a strong case, and I'm confident we'll navigate through smoothly."

Henri nods, swirling the wine in his glass thoughtfully, "Very well. Let's proceed with caution. After all, it's not just about the numbers; it's about our legacy."

The conversation continues, a delicate dance of strategy and foresight, as we chart a course for our companies.

***

I was now on my way towards the construction side where I am opening my branch.The main reason I had rush up in france when I had a conference hall which I had to keep on hold as here some problem occurred with the company I have dealt with for smooth access to ran my branch here.

Rishab is handling the case after getting the full access to the evidence we will reveal it publicaly and I am not stopping only in this.I have digged up in them and just I as thought they have done all the dirty work to grew his company.

When will reveal about them stealing we will also reveal every other things but that anoumously,this will effect their share market.

I will completely destroy their company for messing up with me.

I hurriedly opened my phone to see her message,I couldn't message her when I was getting on the plane because that time Amrit called me for some work so I got busy checking everything,Then as we didn't had enough time,I boarded on the plane.

I know only few seconds will take to reply but that time my minds was a mess,I didn't reply because I knew at that time I can lash out on anyone beside I didn't wanted to disturb her.I know it's her last semester and she is studying very hard.

So just after landing here I messaged her saying I have reached here after that I went for the meeting.

My neurologist
You working?