Chapter 14

AAROHI

"Hey...Do you have girlfriend?"
A blonde girl suddenly came from behind and directly asked Siddharth if he has girlfriend or not.Girl shut up before I kick your ass from here.How dare you?

I looked at him, then glared back at the girl.He was equally stunned by the sudden question,all our attention went towards him,I couldn't help but utter

"Actually..he is father of 2 kids"
I said sarcastically looking at her,she raised her eyebrows.

"O-hh"
That's what she said before strolling out of there,I rolled my eyes.

"Girl what?"
Shanaya asked stunned.
I realised what I did infront of everyone.
Shitt.

"H..huh?"
I blinked my eyes,rahul was smirking at me.I nervously looked at Siddharth he had an smug look.I want to dig a ground and hid theree!!!

"Hahha bhaii haha aap ke tw do bacche bhi hain"
Suddenly ananya bursted out laughing.

I mean yeah he is old anyone can believe....that.

Everyone else laughed,I felt at ease as they were now diverted towards laughing somehow.Uff what a save thank you my cutie footie pookie ananya.Okay enough.

I could still feel his stare at me which I deliberately ignored,I am nervous.Fuck that.

The rest of the night,I tried my best to ignore him and his stares.
We went to our hotel rooms by 12am and finally slept at 1am.

We are all standing with our luggages ready to go towards the airport. I've dressed for a comfortable travel, wearing clothing that's light and breathable. I'm wearing a loose-fitting t-shirt, paired with casual shorts. I also have a hoodie with me in case it gets cold. My shoes are comfortable ones, made for traveling long distances.

We took cabs to reach the airport.
I am sad as well as happy,Sad because our trip ended and happy because
we filled with memories of this great days.

It was hard to ignore Siddharth,but I did managed.After quiet a time,We arrive at the airport, and we begin to do the necessary things required to go back home.

We go through security and check in at the counter, dropping off our bags and completing the other necessary formalities. We then wait in the departure lounge until our flight time arrives.

The atmosphere is calm and relaxed, with many travelers arriving at the airport for their own trips. We kill time talking and relaxing, waiting for our flight to take off. Once the flight is ready, we board the plane and get ready for our journey home.

I went ahead to our business class seats and sat on it,I wait for ananya to keep the bags and sit beside me but insted she passed me a look went towards the other seat.What I didn't got seat with her??

Suddenly I felt presence beside,I looked to see who is seating here in and my eyes enlarged looking at Siddharth comfortably placing himself beside me.

He got seat with me??

I looked at the others to see Shanaya and ananya are seated together and rahul is alone with a random man.

Can I exchange the seat please???
Argh.I nervously looked at him to see him already looking at me,I quickly diverted my gaze.

"Please fasten your seat belts as the plane is ready to take off."

The flight attendants repeat the familiar message before the plane takes off, telling the passengers to secure their seat belts. The announcement of the fastening of the seat belts creates an atmosphere of safety and caution, as the passengers prepare for the journey ahead. The plane begins to speed up, the engines roaring as the plane prepares to take off into the sky.