Chapter 18

AAROHI

"No I won't attend the class,I am going to the library"
I said to Ananya before turning back and heading towards the direction of the library, Lots of students were going here and there for their classes.

Sliding through the library's gate I spotted an empty seat in the corner.
Although there weren't much students.

Keeping my bag on the chair.I strolled towards the shelves.I looked around the shelves to get the particular book I was looking for,After few minutes of searching I finally got it.

I took the book and came back to the seat.I opened my file copy and the case which have my necessary items.

Suddenly my mind went to his previous words.

Flashback

"I am going to France"
I was halted by his response.He going... shifting there?

"For how...many days?"
My voice broke

"1 week"
I made an oh face,I don't know what to say or what I am feeling.It's just one week.

Ends

I sighed to myself before picking up the yellow highlighter marking some lines.

I will be okay it's just one week.

He said his flight is today at evening.Should I go to the airport?No I think it will be too much,he will not like it.Though he will go in his private jet.

Shrugging away the thoughts I looked back at the book trying to concentrate on it.

After sometime I decided to check my phone to see few messages,As I was in library before entering I kept my phone on silent mode before I used to always keep my phone on silent but not is it because of him?Yes.

I checked my inbox to see 2 message from him,I smiled before opening the message.The message was left 25 minutes ago.

Cute human
Are you at college?
You studying?

Me
Yes!
My phone was on silent so I didn't checked!

Cute human
Oh okay!

Me
What are you doing?

Cute human
Just packing the bags

Me
Oh

Cute human
Bye!

I kept my phone aside and sighed,I thought I was okay but when he said he was packing his bags why I am feeling like he is getting away from me.Why am I feeling like he will never come back?

Stupid.Aarohi.

Don't think like that.

I internally scolded myself before keeping aside the phone and started writing again.

"One strawberry juice for you"
I looked up to see,as I heard a voice,it was ishaan he kept the juice bottle on the table before setting himself on the chair infront of me keeping the bag quietly.

"Thanks"
I muttered.

"You don't have class?"
I asked before looking back at my book.