Chapter 4

Please vote or drop a comment if your genuinely interested in reading this book.🕊️

Aarohi's pov

I woke up by 5 am,with only 2 hours sleep by all the chaos going around in the mansion,Mom came and woke me up as we need to prepare for haldi very fast because after haldi ceremony we have baraat.

Taking a shower and washing my hair properly,I came out of the bathroom when ananya went.

Rest of the relatives and friends who stayed last night all are in guest rooms.

I went inside my closet taking the hair dryer out,I dried my wet hairs and then came downstairs.

Ananya also came with me downstairs,few people already woke up while some are still sleeping,the housework gave me and ananya tea
We drank it then I went to Rahul's room to wake him up.

As I opened the room I saw rahul and aryan tangle on the bed while vansh was on the couch,all of them were looking so funny so I took a picture to blackmail them later anyway

I went towards them and shouted

"Rahulll wake uppp"

He doesn't bulge a bit like rest of the boys
taking the pillow which was shattered in floor god what they even did.

I hit the pillow in his chest

"Uhmmnhs let me sleep yaar"he said in his sleepy voice

"Shut up wake up"
Aryan and vansh already woke up by my shouting but rahul were still snoring like an idiot

"Okay sleep we are going,you are not included on baraat"

As soon as I said he jolt up

"Baarat?oh mh god? i am late what is time"he looked at the clock and face palmed himself seeing 7:05
While vansh and aryan burst out laughing seeing his behaviour.

"I will kill you"he shouted at me while I just rolled my eyes at his dramatic ass.

"Shut up and you three come downstairs in 20 mins chotimaa is getting angry"
I said before leaving the room.

Then I went towards my room to change myself in a dress for haldi ceremony it will started soon.

Ananya also came and we both started getting ready.I didn't applied any makeup because it will only get ruined by the haldi.anyway also I braided my hair to not ruin it.

But I know for a fact I need to take shower again.

After getting ready I came back downstair to see Siddharth sitting on the living room,godd..I slowly came downstairs,I could feel his gaze on me,But I tried to play it cool pretending I don't know.

Ananya also came and went towards him.

"Bhai you are already here?"

"Where is mom and dad"
Ananya asked him

"They will be here soon"
He replied

I was infront of the kitchen island trying to act like I don't care.

Ananya settles herself on the couch and then she called me,Fuck why are you calling me not like I am complaining.

I went towards them and sat om couch infront of him.

"Woww your henna came out so dark"

"Broo who is loving you that hard"

Ananya playfully said looking at my mehendi while I just rolled my eyes.

"Bhai you are staying in delhi right,this time?"ananya asked in which he looked up from his phone huh!! why he is always so busy with his damn phone.

"Yes"he shortly said