Chapter 8

AAROHI

It's been 1 week since I met Siddharth,
For the past moment I had to study constantly.Today there is no exam.
The first two papers went well.
But but the main thing is that he is not replying my messages neither seeing them.I am so mad at him how dare he.
I mean he can anyway it's not like we are a thing or something but why I am so furious?

I was in my room markings the headlines and keywords from important chapters. Then the thought crossed on my mind what If I go to ana's home we can study together and I will also able see Siddharth. Great!

It's not like we didn't study together but it was in library or quiet cafes.

Grabbing my phone from the table I dialed ananya's number.
After few rings she picked it up

(On the call)

Ana-What's up?

Aarohi-What are you doing

Ana-Just writing the importance

Aarohi-okay I am going

Ana-Okay!!!
Ana-Come fast

Cutting the call the dressed myself up
it's cold so I grabbed the long warm red coat and a knee length black boot.

Grabbing all the necessary items in the bag,I reached downstairs and the driver
drove me to ana's home.

Few minutes later,I reached ana's home.
Getting out of the car I took a deep breath never in my life I felt nervous coming to this house but today it's just feel so different.

Going inside I saw ansh he is also persuading MBBS as us he is our senior.
He was sitting on the couch scrolling down his phone as soon as he saw me his face immediately lift up.

"Hiiii"
He said with smile reaching up to me he gave me a side hug.

"Where is ana"
I asked him

"C'mom you always come to see her but never me"
He faked his sad face

He dragged me towards the couch.

"What is happening here"
A cold voice reached up to me,I felt shiver ran down my skin recognising the voice I slowly looked up to see him.
He was in white plain shirt few buttons were opened giving a perfect view of his abs and a plain black pant.

FUCK he looks so hot.

"Nothing"
Ansh said with a nervous face.

"Well I will just go to ana's room"
I slowly said,he was looking at me with a poker and uninterested face.

I walked near the stairs where is he was standing.That day he was so sweet I don't know why the fuck he is so cold right now.I passed by him without even looking at him,his gaze was burning on my skin.

I climbed the stairs and headed towards ana's room.

Entering ana's room she immediately came towards me with smile I don't know how she have this much energy to smile all the time.She was people pleasure which I was not.I came out rude to people while she was extremely sweet.I don't know how we became friends.

"Aarohiii"
She came towards me.

"Hm"
I hummed at her

"Aarohi let's study at the living room"

"Why"I said grinning

"I feel suffocation here"
She said with pout.

"Okay"
I said with a small nod.